• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted this in the Circuit City Parking lot, manchester sunday night...
n502224275_1030901_7606.jpg

n502224275_1030900_7760.jpg

Spotted black SVT nice rims in springfield by the entrance to 91S west coloumbus blvd around 11am

Silver SVT on 91 south near exit 40 at 6:55. was in the mystique and gave the driver a thumbs up. appeared to be stock.

Saw a Champagne 96 GL with shot motor mount, rusted-through flex pipe, steelies with more-than-aged stock wheel covers, and bizarre hood damage in my driveway yesterday. Anyone know who it was?

BrApple, that would be me at that hour of the day. I was in just the beginning of my commute to New Britain and just happened to look up to see you on my right side. If that is a normal time for you, I'm sure we'll cross paths (by this I mean you will be passing me as I only drive 65 now, but I'm getting about 30mpg so I can live with it!) again.

I also think I spotted Snipey this morning even earlier on Shaker Rd. I'm not sure as the car in question was pretty far ahead of me, but when it passed by the stoplight I was sitting at it looked like a SF SVT w/ Mass plates.

BrApple, that would be me at that hour of the day. I was in just the beginning of my commute to New Britain and just happened to look up to see you on my right side. If that is a normal time for you, I'm sure we'll cross paths (by this I mean you will be passing me as I only drive 65 now, but I'm getting about 30mpg so I can live with it!) again.

yup I normally head into work for 7 am. was running alittle late compared to normal by 5 to 10 minutes or so.

dammit arent there any svt's in the worcester area!!!!!!!:nonono:
I'm there the majority of weekends, but only about half the time I have my SVT. Look for a lowered T-red SVT with NH plates, around WPI, Auburn or Millbury. :cool:

Last year, there was a T-red SVT parked in a driveway on Wheelock Ave in Millbury an awful lot. I think it might have been a high-schooler since I also saw it attending parties on my parents' street across town. I don't take that route anymore so I dunno if it is still there.

I also think I spotted Snipey this morning even earlier on Shaker Rd. I'm not sure as the car in question was pretty far ahead of me, but when it passed by the stoplight I was sitting at it looked like a SF SVT w/ Mass plates.

oh no, you wont see me out driving that early :cool: i finally got my good hours at work, 10-8 m-thurs, sun 12-5. although i do cross shaker on my way to work at ~930. i actually live about a quarter mile from that kfc on shaker, right up chestnut!
there is an older man that drives a stock silver frost i see going through town occasionally. i think he has mass plates too.
(i got e0's back on again now too)

i spotted a purple thing with painted e0's in longmeadow today. i was driving through longmeadow and my contour magnet pulled me into the big y parking lot.

dammit arent there any svt's in the worcester area!!!!!!!:nonono:

I used to live there, and go to school there. there is one guy with a silver E0 in West bolyston, he works at the RV place across from mcdonalds. the dude that bought my silver E0 lives and works in holden.

Back