• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

passed someone on Sheldon Road in canton the other day. blinked our brake lights passing Cherry Hill Rd. it was dark i don't remember what color. but hi!

Saw a red/tan one today! Looked stock, but very clean from what I could see. It had a black grill ring and it was riding on what looked like black E1's.
We were roling up I-275 north from Ford rd. to the 8 mile/Northville exit. Through terrible traffic I might add.
I was in my car, black w/ white wheels and pre '98 trunk lid. Finally back on the road!
Are you on here? Would love to meet up and chat sometime.

Spotted a pretty cool T Green on jackstands in Shelby. Looked like a good starting point. Nice wheels too.

Also spotted a Silver Frost in need of some work before this coming weekend in my own garage. lol

the t-red with yellow head lights is my old car, That's ricks SVT.. I see a t red getting off at 18 all the time is that you XR4Tim?

Spotted a t-red with what looked like black E1s on M59 in White Lake in front of the 59/Bogie Lake Meijer. We waved at each other. I was in a t-red with rs-5's.

Spotted a Clean T red with silver 18's on woodward and 13 ish mile.

Could have been me. I live near and was in the area if it was around 10pm the day you posted this. Could have easily been another day though too. But I'm only lowered on 17" RS-5's.

Spotted a t-red with what looked like black E1s on M59 in White Lake in front of the 59/Bogie Lake Meijer. We waved at each other. I was in a t-red with rs-5's.

Probably my buddy nick. if he it had yellow fogs, black hightowers, and red grill ring.

I work at the carwash in that intersection behind mcdonalds.

Did you buy todras's car? It wasn't that late when i spotted it. Might have been 17's

Yeah, I bought Todd's car about a year and half or so ago. Not much into it since I've had it, looking for a new catback for it though.

Probably my buddy nick. if he it had yellow fogs, black hightowers, and red grill ring.

I work at the carwash in that intersection behind mcdonalds.

Possibly. I didn't see it until the last second and we were heading opposite directions right by Highland Rec Area.

Back