• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Got passed on Telegraph today by a total jackass going about 65 mph in a POS Sil-Fro SVT with one working brake light. Went west at Grand River. Roughly 6pm.

If you are on this board, go •••• yourself for driving like a crackhead in rush hour traffic. I have a dollar in my wallet...I'd make an offer to buy the pile of crap if you can make change...:nonono::laugh::mad::crazy:

Got passed on Telegraph today by a total jackass going about 65 mph in a POS Sil-Fro SVT with one working brake light. Went west at Grand River. Roughly 6pm.

If you are on this board, go •••• yourself for driving like a crackhead in rush hour traffic. I have a dollar in my wallet...I'd make an offer to buy the pile of crap if you can make change...:nonono::laugh::mad::crazy:

hahhahaha i see thatguy all the time but i never manage to see you even though we are always in the same area but that guy with the silfro works right at telegraph and ecorse rd he car is there every day

hahhahaha i see thatguy all the time but i never manage to see you even though we are always in the same area but that guy with the silfro works right at telegraph and ecorse rd he car is there every day

lol, seen this the car last week I think.

Black SVT heading East on 7mile rd, made a right heading south on Middlebelt today 5/1 around 1 in the afternoon. Tints, changed lanes w/o indicators 5 times, white Detroit decal on the rear window. Anyone know the car?

changed lanes w/o indicators 5 times

lols

sidenote, I seen a white csvt(never seen one painted white) on 696 by southfield yesturday around 7pm on my way home from work. I was going kinda fast and flew by ya whoever you are. Looked like a stock car, except for the paint.

Just spotted a mint 98 svt, silver in color with a bike rack. Location was the intersection of commerce rd and union lake road at 9pm in commerce, mi. it has to be a ceg'er because that is the nicest svt I have seen in this area.haha

Spotted an orange Contour near Austintown, OH on Rt-11/I-80 this morning. OH Plates. I was having trouble catching up due to traffic, and barely caught this pic as I was taking my ramp toward Youngstown. I never got to see the front, so not sure if it was a pre-98 with a different bumper or a newer model with the pre-98 trunk lid. lol
f526ce53.jpg

Spotted an orange Contour near Austintown, OH on Rt-11/I-80 this morning. OH Plates. I was having trouble catching up due to traffic, and barely caught this pic as I was taking my ramp toward Youngstown. I never got to see the front, so not sure if it was a pre-98 with a different bumper or a newer model with the pre-98 trunk lid. lol

update on this one...it has an SVT front, wide center hood scoop & two vents on the sides of the hood. I passed it in Warren. It actually looks pretty decent.

one more SPOTTED in Giant Eagle parking lot, Liberty, OH...fess up, who dis yo?

7bzv4qw

Spotted: Black CSVT on Ronald Reagan Cross County Westbound around 6:45 AM. Only saw from rear so no idea if it was E0 or E1.

sil fro E1 in strongsville, pulling into the target/heinens plaza. missing driver side skirt and rocker rust

Yesterday around 5:30-6:00PM

4 spotted in the past few weeks

1) Silfro on Middlebelt road in Livonia. Was for sale in the front lawn, now it's not.
2) TRed a few weeks ago on Sunday at the Livonia Rec Center. I parked across but it was still there when I left.
3) Silfro yesterday, the 11th. It was about 10 cars in front of me heading east on M14. It was a bad jam thanks to an accident just before 275. I lost you when it went down to 1 lane.
3) Black today parked on North Main St just south Miller Rd in Ann Arbor.

spotted a black csvt at detroit metro airport in the parking structure of the north terminal , was a 99-00 , michigan plate , missing the drivers side front jack point cover , any one here ?

Ha just caught this. Good chance it was me. I was missing a JP cover for a while but don't remember when I replaced it.

Back