• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I saw a silfro contour driving North on rt 8 last week, clean car, removed all the rear emblems, younger black guy driving it, nice rims, no rust, made me feel jealous, He got off at 59 East. I tried to get his attention, and was going to follow to check it out in more detail but was late for a dr appt. -__-

Wife/daughter saw the pimp daddy green/black car from Plymouth at a auto-shop parking lot in $h!tvonia on Plymouth Road.

Drove next to a nice black E1 on Hines Drive near Beech-Daly (black car was on AA Trail) in Livonia a few weeks back.

SVTs around Detroit dried up in the snow. I see a few grandma level cars around. CD4E! hahaha. Bury them all in a junkyard.

black CSVT, pretty stock-looking, parked at the Starbucks on Southfield and Outer Drive today at about 3:15PM.
pretty clean, too.
anybody here?

Saw a green one yesterday. On Sheldon just north of Ann Arbor Rd., it was about 5-5:30 Looked good, he was headed north and rollin 3 or 4 deep.

Spotted and would like to talk to an owner about his car - looked like an E0, T-Red, in the Wayne-Westland area. North Brothers Ford license plate frame.

I test drove that car while it was for sale at N Brothers. Was in very good condition had some issues with the steering/alignment.

I saw a T-Red SVT with a pre-'98 trunk and gold wheels on Woodward Saturday night. I also saw a clean T-Green SVT near Farmington Hills on Sunday afternoon.

Back