• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I see a SilFro C-SVT around Plymouth occasionally, and I see a girl driving a clean E-1 c-svt around Ann Arbor (umich campus) sometimes.

There was a silver one out on Packard w/a Borla exhaust a few years ago. There was also a girl w/a black E1 that used to live on S. University where I used to live. There were a couple dudes on north campus, as well. Though this was 3/4 years ago when I was in school at A2.

Spotted a black SVT on Research Drive in Beavercreek Ohio (Dayton) a few weeks ago. It looked a little ragged out, paint was faded or primer in spots. Had a bunch of stickers on it. Research Drive is 55 mph BUT I think this SVT was going a little over that. Sounded good…..I waved from my F350:)

Spotted and looking for a blue svt (yes.....blue) on I96 west between Novi and Wixom. He and his lady friend kept going west from there, were I got off. Was lowered, custom exhaust, pillar guages, the black bumper piece removed, svt wheels, svt body kit, svt badge, and it was painted blue. It was a bit lighter then the none svt contour blue cars. It was also a manual, therfore i believe it was a repainted svt. I need to talk to this guy, so if anyone knows who he is or how to contact him, please let me know.

Saw this guy last night at Oberwiess (thanks Silver Snake, lol) in Novi. Had to do a bit of a double take when it clicked that it was blue. Looked like he was in the middle of some bodywork repairs on the pass. side too.

Saw this guy last night at Oberwiess (thanks Silver Snake, lol) in Novi. Had to do a bit of a double take when it clicked that it was blue. Looked like he was in the middle of some bodywork repairs on the pass. side too.

man it sound just like mine to the T. lol but i can drive mine right now so it wasnt. was it grey primer.......

Black E1 SVT gunmetal/gray painted E1's, lowered, missing jackoint covers at Baskin Robbins on Reynolds and Airport about 10:45 tonight. Give that thing some TLC!!

Black E1 SVT gunmetal/gray painted E1's, lowered, missing jackoint covers at Baskin Robbins on Reynolds and Airport about 10:45 tonight. Give that thing some TLC!!

I think I've seen that one before, I've also seen a gray one that's lowered on monroe near secor, I think, they stalled out in the middle of the road right next to me, it was kinda funny.

silver svt in sidney ohio, by the square.

Looked all stock, besides the hitch on the back >.>

HITCH WHAT?!:confused:

thats what i thought!

Draw-tite, and possibly others, make a small "hidden" hitch setup for contours, and a number of people have use them on SVTs over the years. The hitch reciever pokes out through the middle of the mesh in the rear fascia. People use them for things like bike rack mounts, and small tire trailers for track days :D

Draw-tite, and possibly others, make a small "hidden" hitch setup for contours, and a number of people have use them on SVTs over the years. The hitch reciever pokes out through the middle of the mesh in the rear fascia. People use them for things like bike rack mounts, and small tire trailers for track days :D

Yeah, i barely noticed it..but was still in shock. I could tell it was used to haul small stuff, no way that thing is hauling a camper!

someone had mentioned the headlamps painted black with the lenses removed...how does this work? i have seen it done and it looks amazing! don't the headlamps get water from rain..etc?

someone had mentioned the headlamps painted black with the lenses removed...how does this work? i have seen it done and it looks amazing! don't the headlamps get water from rain..etc?

so we're just throwing posts in wherever huh? well, in that case does anybody know if you can turbocharge AND supercharge a zetec? <-- don't answer that, I know the answer.... just joking by the way, as for your question, I've seen it too, use the search feature, just browsing the forums doesn't show you everything, try aesthetics--> exterior, or lighting would be my guess, good luck and welcome.

so we're just throwing posts in wherever huh? well, in that case does anybody know if you can turbocharge AND supercharge a zetec? <-- don't answer that, I know the answer.... just joking by the way, as for your question, I've seen it too, use the search feature, just browsing the forums doesn't show you everything, try aesthetics--> exterior, or lighting would be my guess, good luck and welcome.
sorry, i figured i would ask because someone was on the subject. like i said it looks real good. i will do a search and check it out man. thank you

Joe

Would like to find out what else this guys got done to his car, it ran pretty good compared to a few other svtc's ive ran.

Silver svt with exhaust, believe a female driver. Snuck by me (i let you) at the light, at beck and 12mile. Then got stuck behind you at the train, then you turned into speedway. Car sounded good.

Back