• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

spotted a t-red svt at the sidney mcdonalds drive thru. Looks pretty much stock..i was the kid that walked around the car and kept checking it out ^.^. Had some fogged up lights also.

Spotted a black svt with tinted windows rolling onto M-14 today around 8:30.

The thing had horrible ass sag...it made me puke when you floored it past me :nonono:

before the flame war starts, I was the one at the electric stick who got his car strip searched.

Don't know who else was there I just seen to other nice svt's and then blinding lights in my eyes :(

before the flame war starts, I was the one at the electric stick who got his car strip searched.

Don't know who else was there I just seen to other nice svt's and then blinding lights in my eyes :(

what did you do? D:

That was you?

What happened? i had the black one and shaved had the sonic blue

The sonic blue one caught my eyes, was just beautiful then I seen the black one. They pulled me over for 50 in a 25. The road next to the electric stick (hunter I think?) I let the svt rip since I just got the exhaust finished, to my luck there was a cop but I didnt even see him. I guess my speed made them feel the need to call in 2 other cars and search my car for drugs...

Walked away with a 5 over so I lucked out.

The sonic blue one caught my eyes, was just beautiful then I seen the black one. They pulled me over for 50 in a 25. The road next to the electric stick (hunter I think?) I let the svt rip since I just got the exhaust finished, to my luck there was a cop but I didnt even see him. I guess my speed made them feel the need to call in 2 other cars and search my car for drugs...

Walked away with a 5 over so I lucked out.

That sux man. But lucky you only got 5 over.

Are you there alot? I see a SF svt with a missing side skirt there alot

I've been going there quite a few times in the past few weeks, so it may have been me. I'm going to take the ticket to court and see if I can't change it to something that doesn't give me any points, even if I pay more. Almost 2 years and no ticket.

Spotted a Black CSVT on Grange Hall Road near Holly looked like blue fogs at like 6:30pm I was in the T-red I waved... also there is a Midnight Red SE V6 parked infront of a house just east of north Holly on Grange hall with Dual Exhaust I've seen it alot lately..

Saw a nice (from what I could see) SVT, custom plate "SVT V" on Columbia Rd in Westlake, OH.

I see Butters every week over at LOTA. I also saw a black one on the sunday SZ ended as I turned off the highway in lapeer. It was some older guy that just stared at Jacquie and I.

silver svt driving through emu...side skirts were missing:shrug:

You pulled over in front of a jimmy johns.

Back