• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Heading North on 42 near Wayne, OH...must have been around 5 or 6 last night

Blue pre-98 with the blitz body kit, rims, and a few other goodies

Then later that night, across the street from mcdonalds in a drive-through right by Kings Island...silfro SVT with rims, couldn't tell what else, this was later at like 11:30/midnight

spotted a black pretty stock SVT on I-94 west sunday around 7:30pm.
i jumped behind you *flashed you* then passed you.
I was in a 98 blue SE w/ black E1's.

you on here?

Lancaster

Lancaster

Saturday, silverfrost CSVT with aftermarket wheels and a louder exhaust in the parking lot of River Valley Mall in Lancaster. Waved and embarrassed the wife to no end. :crazy:

Saturday, silverfrost CSVT with aftermarket wheels and a louder exhaust in the parking lot of River Valley Mall in Lancaster. Waved and embarrassed the wife to no end. :crazy:

I almost wonder if thats the same guy I saw...cuz Lancaster is right down the road from Kings Island lol

spotted t-red SVT, bunch of SVT contour vynals on it. monday at about 5:30 ish on washtenaw in front of Denny's

Also saw a Black SE sport with dual exhaust, with trunk spoiler RIGHT in the same area a few minutes after seeing the Red SVT.

I was rolling around in a bright red Mazda3

Spotted a Black SVT infront of Snug Harbor in Grand Haven saturday night. Around 8:15 or so. Looked like a younger guy driving with a girlfriend. Trying to find a parking spot.

Last night at DTE Energy Music theatre leaving Metal Masters I was behind a Silver Frost that was lowered, black wheels, tinted tails, exhaust, tinted windows. I had to go around you once the truck in front of you started throwing rocks. I was in the Blaze

Also Seen a very very clean stock Silver Frost on Stephenson Highway in Madison Heights today

my buddy just had a little fun with a green svt with aftermarket mesh and billet gas cap on pearl rd in middleburg hts. he was in a black sentra se-r spec V with 10k hid's:)rolleyes:)i've seen this car before. car looks very nice

silver frost on i275 north tonight at 9:50pm i flashed a couple times and had my hand out the window before i got of to 96 west

my buddy just had a little fun with a green svt with aftermarket mesh and billet gas cap on pearl rd in middleburg hts. he was in a black sentra se-r spec V with 10k hid's:)rolleyes:)i've seen this car before. car looks very nice

Did it have aftermarket wheels, similar to RS-5's? There was a green SVT going through North Olmsted yesterday with aftermarket wheels and a light tint. Didn't see the fuel door.

I've seen the same one every time I've been up that way...he was at Great Northern two of the times I went there....this guy needs to wear a contour shirt so I can find him next time lol

Back