• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Stock Black svt you were heading south on haggerty after 7mile road.

You were with a buddy. ANyone? Probably not, i never see anyone that belongs on ceg.:blackeye:

I've seen this twice. On Hayden Run/ Bethel (Ohio). Gold with painted gold front grills. Stickers on the rear quarter panel. Aftermarket duel exhaust. Engine sounds beefy. 3L? I was stopped to turn left. I saw you check out my car once. Who are you?

spotted a green se fully engulfed in flames this morning on 90W in cleveland. never seen a car on fire before(on the road that is). ironic it was a contour

never seen a car on fire before(on the road that is). ironic it was a contour

I drove past one on 696 in Warren about a year ago I think, it was is the right lane and cops had the 2 right lanes blocked off. I was in the right lane of the 2 open lanes so as I drove by nothing was between me and the car on fire and it was HOT!! My windows were up and I could feel the heat just coming into the car, pretty crazy how hot it was.

spotted a green se fully engulfed in flames this morning on 90W in cleveland. never seen a car on fire before(on the road that is). ironic it was a contour

Speaking of cars on fire in this spotted thread, I spotted my wifes car up in flames a few days ago. Pics and story to come. Meeting with adjuster tomorrow.

Silverfrost, E0, in Westerville, on State Street. I tried to catch dude's eye, but he seemed oblivious. Car had a contour rear spoiler on the back.

Silver Frost SVT on M-14 and I-275

Silver Frost SVT on M-14 and I-275

Spotted a Silver Frost SVT today around 10:30am going EB on M-14 and then getting onto I-275. You had a "Ford Special Vehicle Team" decal on your back bumper and a bike rack or something on the roof. We glanced at each other and I was driving my 98' Moonlight Blue Contour. You on here?

Back