• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Just saw this. That was us. Heading back to Stoobies house. I thought I recognized that car from some wear but couldnt put a finger on it, neither could Stu. Will have to catch up some time, as Stoobie lives/works out that way, and I frequent the area. Oh and Stoobie does not have hids.

I knew he lived out here, but that was the first time ever saw him around.

Next time you guys are around def let me know i will meet up with you guys.

Last time i saw your car Brett it had the neo's on and that was 4 years ago.

you saw it at SZ crackhead.

Crack head huh......what if i crack your head open....i took pictures of every car there. His car was not in my photos, and i never even saw him or i would of spoken to him.

Was he with us that saturday night with you me rara shelly Aaron standing next to my car?

In brighton by powerhouse gym parking lot Spotted a very clean T-red with E-1's with either stazi or elky mesh and the Svt offset in the oval grill.

I knew he lived out here, but that was the first time ever saw him around.

Next time you guys are around def let me know i will meet up with you guys.

Last time i saw your car Brett it had the neo's on and that was 4 years ago.

Your one of the few that actualy saw them on the car. That was a while ago, geez. Only 2k miles ago :blackeye: :laugh:

I saw ya at the hotel, but didnt get a chance to catch up. Left a little earlier than some, but still late. I was around all weekend.
Didnt see ya any other time.

We like to hit up Sidetrack everyonce in a while, or a party next door. Or drunk upstairs at Aubreys. Will have to hit it up one day.

Ok two here both yesterday. First one was around I'd say 2/2:30 on 161 just outside of Plain City. You were heading in to town....either silfro or black SVT can't really remember lol...was an SVT though

Then the second was around 3/3:30 heading north on 71. You were in an SE lowered with an svt? exhaust...dual whatever it was. You were silver/tan somethin like that. I know you saw me i rev'd the engine up as i went past and saw you look over...then you got off on the next exit.

not sure if it's anyone from on here or not but I saw a silver SVT this past weekend parted on the island in Caseville. It was there for a couple days, never seen it up there before, never saw anyone around it. Had a missing rear passenger jack point cover and was missing the mesh on the rear bumper.

saw a black SVT with dark rims (didn't get a good look) sitting at the light on 14 mile at Groesbeck around 4:30pm. I turned onto 14 mile on my way to The Parker Store, was driving my Civic as I am working on my SVT rear hard brake lines.

saw another, or maybe the same, black SVT shortly after that on Gratiot going south just north of 14 mile. I was in the left lane and you came flying up behind me as I was going into a turn around. As you passed I believe you had a painted reflector, but I only caught a quick look.

Saw a black svt with a silver stripe in the advance auto parts (works there) next the autozone on van buren rd yesterday. talked to him. just got re ended.

And SF for sale on merriman between 5 and 6 mile i think

saw another, or maybe the same, black SVT shortly after that on Gratiot going south just north of 14 mile. I was in the left lane and you came flying up behind me as I was going into a turn around. As you passed I believe you had a painted reflector, but I only caught a quick look.

When was this? May have been me

Your one of the few that actualy saw them on the car. That was a while ago, geez. Only 2k miles ago :blackeye: :laugh:

I saw ya at the hotel, but didnt get a chance to catch up. Left a little earlier than some, but still late. I was around all weekend.
Didnt see ya any other time.

We like to hit up Sidetrack everyonce in a while, or a party next door. Or drunk upstairs at Aubreys. Will have to hit it up one day.

I live like 2 blocks away from sidetracks

beautifull t-red svt on st rt 36 in piqua you saw us in the wifes se i think your on here cause of the way you looked at us

Back