• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

98 EO spotted, Rochester Rd in Rochester Hills. Looked stock except for sidemarkers. Guy had black curly hair with glasses/sunglasses. Caught you checking out the cougar :)

Spotted a silver svt with black or dark wheels going eastbound on West Road on Sunday at 3:30 pm over by the Trenton HS track.

Few weeks back at Genesis hospital in Grand Blanc. Went there a few weeks ago to look around after moving into the state (my wife will be starting work there). I noticed a sweet SVT in the lot, It was Silver, with the cowel hood, single large black racing stripe, 18's etc.. I forgot you guys had the spotted thread here and figured it was too late to mention it. Sound familiar to any local rides? It was parked far out in the lot like the person might work there.

Few weeks back at Genesis hospital in Grand Blanc. Went there a few weeks ago to look around after moving into the state (my wife will be starting work there). I noticed a sweet SVT in the lot, It was Silver, with the cowel hood, single large black racing stripe, 18's etc.. I forgot you guys had the spotted thread here and figured it was too late to mention it. Sound familiar to any local rides? It was parked far out in the lot like the person might work there.

Its me, I work there 4 days a week. Tell your wife to look me up :)

I'm a nursing assistant. I am mostly in the ER or sometimes trauma or the 4th floor.
Sorry Pud, I actually work in the hospital part, not the old timer house.

spotted a silfro yesterday at beech daly & goodard? (i think).
you were at the light headed west.
i was headed south on Beech daly in a blue SE with black E1's.
I waved.
You on here?

black svt no jack covers being put on a tow truck on I94 at ypsi exit. I met you at SZ but can't remember your name.... what's wrong with the car?

Saw stoobie today and i believe it was livinsvt :shrug:

Stoobie your car looked sexy. Plus your hid's looked bright when you flashed me during the day time.

I saw you guys driving down oakwood, as i was a street over going northbound also. I could see you guys between houses etc.
I would of crossed over to say hello but i was in a rush to get to my place then back out to Livonia!

Spotted Yesterday

Black e1 Had SVT vinal on the sides and had "Amarav" style rear taillights
14 mile Madison Heights

Saw stoobie today and i believe it was livinsvt :shrug:

Stoobie your car looked sexy. Plus your hid's looked bright when you flashed me during the day time.

I saw you guys driving down oakwood, as i was a street over going northbound also. I could see you guys between houses etc.
I would of crossed over to say hello but i was in a rush to get to my place then back out to Livonia!

Just saw this. That was us. Heading back to Stoobies house. I thought I recognized that car from some wear but couldnt put a finger on it, neither could Stu. Will have to catch up some time, as Stoobie lives/works out that way, and I frequent the area. Oh and Stoobie does not have hids.

Back