• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

They are E0's, he is on the boards as 1fastfucus. The car in the garage is my honda, we are in the process of putting a trans in it. That car is for sale if anyone is interested.......

nice. i was the big black tow truck that drove by twice if you were paying any attention to the road

Spotted a green pre-98 SE....17's maybe...exhaust...tinted windows.....i know you saw me cuz we messed around for a couple minutes

Well I saw IMNotACOP this weekend. Car is awesome. The mirko looks great on his car with the carbon fiber hood. Finally got that trany in the honda lol

Silver CSVT on the side of the road, north of Canal Winchester, on Route 33. Missing a wheel.

Appeared to have had the same thing happen that happened to me: lug bolts all sheared. The wheel was gone and the fender looked like a prune.

It was gone eight hours later.

sunday i spotted a t-red w/ some 17s?
you were on outer drive and headed into the new shopping complex (meijers/target/on the border/and so and so)
i flashed my lites. i was in a burgundy marauder on southfield srvc drive.

on sunday, spooted a spruce green SE off of Michigan Ave at the Ford Dealer not far from Fairlane. car had 17's with an Eastern Mich sticker on back glass.
nice car:cool:

spotted 99 silfro svt down the street from me clean and all stock for sale i'll have more info later

Last edited:
on sunday, spooted a spruce green SE off of Michigan Ave at the Ford Dealer not far from Fairlane. car had 17's with an Eastern Mich sticker on back glass.
nice car:cool:

i've seen that car on eastern's Campus, SUPER clean.

I put a flyer on his windshield, never showed up around here :(

Probbaly becuase I put the flyer on his windshield :D

Tropic Green on Grand River goin right past me as I was getting of 96 in brighton. Gave ya the wave and you responded, Who RRRRR ya?

Did it have a black trunk, and was it a lady driving? If so.....it was my mom. She lives up that way, and had my car this weekend :(

Back