• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

i think this was the same guy i saw once before. silfro svt with CF hood and trunk. hood is painted like Starjammirs. blue neon washer nozzles. big chrome wheels. spotted at the light coming off of 71N on Bagley in middleburg hts. i was driving a silver svt that was sitting at the same light.

tred svt with black wheels, maybe missing jack point covers, other then that looked stock. You were on telegraph in southfield (i think) ripping it to comerica bank like there was no tomorrow.

Son-of-a-:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:! The girlfriend saw ANOTHER SVT this morning. This time a Silfro in Lake Orion, presumably on M-24. Said it was in kind of rough shape and looking like some high school kid was driving it. Maybe one of these days I will FINALLY see another one on the road.

Son-of-a-:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:! The girlfriend saw ANOTHER SVT this morning. This time a Silfro in Lake Orion, presumably on M-24. Said it was in kind of rough shape and looking like some high school kid was driving it. Maybe one of these days I will FINALLY see another one on the road.

lol. i know who that is. the car is junk!! i mean really really bad shape!

Tropic Green on Grand River goin right past me as I was getting of 96 in brighton. Gave ya the wave and you responded, Who RRRRR ya?

black csvt really dirty on e1's looks stock was sitting around the corner from my house at the interior shop any one on here? piqua ohio

black with black e1 wheels in strongsville just past prospect on left hand side....

looks like a motor or a tranny job in the garage....
there was a yellow focus and a few other cars there as well..

anyone?..

black with black e1 wheels in strongsville just past prospect on left hand side....

looks like a motor or a tranny job in the garage....
there was a yellow focus and a few other cars there as well..

anyone?..

They are E0's, he is on the boards as 1fastfucus. The car in the garage is my honda, we are in the process of putting a trans in it. That car is for sale if anyone is interested.......

Back