• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

I just spotted four egl douches in a turbo silverfrost svt flying up and down my street pissing off my neighbors at midnight this Friday evening. :p :D

Very well could have been Jared.

Call me asap if you want the car... I may be selling it to a fellow in St. Louis Monday if you don't want it.

you can sell to him.

Spotted a black E1 Friday later afternoon, early evening on Lorain Rd going by Boater's World/Great Northern Dodge/North Olmsted rec center. Looked stock.

Silfro E1 came to Boater's World either Mon or Wed this week I forget. Looked all stock, I didn't realize it was an svt until you left the store or I would have said something to you.

SVT Spotted On 96

SVT Spotted On 96

I was rolling down 96 to Lansing near or really past Fowlerville, Black CSVT on may 18th at about 8pm! Anyone Here!!!!!!

Spotted out my bedroom window my wife taking off for work yesterday morning in my Black 3L and leaving me with her poopy Honda Accord to drive for the day. :mad: I'm hiding my keys from now on. :(

Back