• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Another spotting....this time on Central in Toledo down by all the Car Dealers around 10/11 this morning....T-Red SVT...looked like an older guy driving...are you on here?

Spotted the dude with the bagged / dubbed / lambo'd / bmw trunk'ed SVT down on gratiot. Talked shortly, cool guy.

he doesnt have baggs or at least he didnt a few weeks back at autorama

Black csvt today turning right onto victor parkway at 2:45.

I was sitting behind you at the light.

Saw from a short distance a custom two tone painted CSVT with green on the bottom half and a cream or while color on top. Chrome rims. etc... He was getting off the Kent Lake Road Exit of I 96 eastbound from the Brighton area.

I also keep seeing this same bald headed white guy driving a pretty nice looking T Red SVT with some sort of large mufflers. I see him heading North on US 23 between AA and Brighton at about 5pm or so. I saw him about 3 or 4 times this week. :)

I work at U of M Ann Arbor hospital, and I keep seeing this really clean silver Contour Sport (I believe)
Doesn't look modded, but it's just in gorgeous condition. It's there every day when I get in at 3:30 at the 'Orange' Fuller lot.
You here?

Hey, if you are out there....saw you Saturday but lost sight of you was in the Midnight Red 95 SE . Then saw you again Sunday and was in my 2008 6..slowed down but ya kept going..so I turned off on to Rt 36...not sure if its the same one I saw in Bellfontaine a while back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw from a short distance a custom two tone painted CSVT with green on the bottom half and a cream or while color on top. Chrome rims. etc... He was getting off the Kent Lake Road Exit of I 96 eastbound from the Brighton area.

I also keep seeing this same bald headed white guy driving a pretty nice looking T Red SVT with some sort of large mufflers. I see him heading North on US 23 between AA and Brighton at about 5pm or so. I saw him about 3 or 4 times this week. :)

What are you doing out this way?? I just moved out to whitemore lake from AA so Ive been up and down 23 every day for the last 3 weeks

well guy number one with the two tone is a d-bag.

and i believe it sounds like number two is winty87.

What are you doing out this way?? I just moved out to whitemore lake from AA so Ive been up and down 23 every day for the last 3 weeks

I've been being a good husband and driving the wife to work because I have nothing better to do with my jobless self. :laugh:

well guy number one with the two tone is a d-bag.

and i believe it sounds like number two is winty87.

I originally thought that was winty87, but the guy looked to be 30 years old. I guess I never got a good look at him. I told Ashley, "I think I owned that SVT a year or two ago" so maybe it was winty? :shrug:

I also spotted a Canadian driving a T Red SVT in milford with my old OZ's in his trunk Saturday evening. :cry:

Saw another T-green SVT on 96 today, around middlebelt. Looked to be bone stock in decent shape, older guy driving. Anyone?

Driving home from Grove City to try to find a Contour to look at the power steering lines, I spot the SF CSVT I often see on the rare occassion I leave at 5. Perfect excuse to follow the person, but I was in the turn lane already.

On the way home, get a call from a fellow CSVT owner in Lancaster. Hooray! Meet up with him and a T-red CSVT with a 3.0 block and nitrous. Owner said he bought it through ebay from someone in Atlanta.

So, including mine (now back on the road with a shiney new power steering cooler line) the total for the day: 4!

well i am now more oftenly seeing this contour in trenton. it certainly is an svt, has alot of metallic blue flake to it, so im sure its blue. ill look at more details next time i see it.

Back