• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official pre98 only thread

Contour2.jpg

And the last one...

Contour1.jpg

Car should be getting a new tranny soon, if I don't get an SVT. Hopefully, the CSVT will work out. Either way, parts will be made for Zetecs

lol - you will need an entire garbage can to dispose of all the fecal matter that will drop out of you when the car is in its final stage..... I will probably update the first pics in the thread so you can see them right away!

lol - you will need an entire garbage can to dispose of all the fecal matter that will drop out of you when the car is in its final stage..... I will probably update the first pics in the thread so you can see them right away!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Looks like I may be buying something from a certain NECEG'r that may leave the GL as a test/fitment mule for some of the parts I'm making. It will be posted as soon as it is at my house...:cool:

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Looks like I may be buying something from a certain NECEG'r that may leave the GL as a test/fitment mule for some of the parts I'm making. It will be posted as soon as it is at my house...:cool:

???? sounds interesting.......

blu_fuz just curious as to what is under the hood of that beast? 2.5 MTX? 3L?

I wish it was crazy modded fast, but if it aint broke don't fix it. 2.5L MTX stock motor 1 clutch replace. I want to do so many things to it, but I am afraid the second I do, it will probably blow. Looks mean though :laugh:

I wanted to know how the FSVT rims looked on a Contour, and now I know... damn sexy! :shocked: I may just have to pick up a set when the bank account allows for it. Clean Contour for sure.

I'll be sure to post some pics of my soon to be 95 SE. Oh, and hello CEG'ers!

i think that half of the people on CEG have FSVT wheels ....

Back