• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL BIG BOULDER MEET???

Nice, a CEG snowboard challenge... :cool:

I'm still going to try to make it. I'm hopeful that I will be walking by then. *fingers crossed* I really don't want to miss you guys pushing and shoving each other down the slopes. ;)

Get one of those cars done and we'll have a meet to do some group shots. It would be cool to have one of the group shots make the calendar one of these days.

Hey I can actually try to make it to this one!

and ill have the 3L.. We will have to see if I can bring my GF over on a Sunday....

- amyn

Get one of those cars done and we'll have a meet to do some group shots. It would be cool to have one of the group shots make the calendar one of these days.
What about some trolls?
takecover.gif

This seems to be taking shape nicely, hope a lot of us can make it since i think it will be a blast!

yep we will i have some new wheels on the jeep that make it look kinda ridiculous, i might put the big ones back on for pix though

I'm going to try to have my car up and running by then. Or else I'll be driving a nice maroon mini van with no seats except the front two.

^ LOL!

Good idea, a troll photo shoot and we can do a Contour one also. :)

what time are we meeting and where at the mountain

Well the night pass starts at 3, so we should be there just before hand. It's gonna be tough parking all together because it will be a Sunday so I figure we could meet right by where you buy your tickets around 2:45ish. The only other idea I have is there are a couple fast food places down where you get on 940 from 476 and 80. We could meet at one of those and then drive from there.

Leyna has off, or will be requesting it off. So we should both be there granted I get a job.

I got to meet Leyna today. :) She's very nice.
I had a good time, I'm glad you guys decided to come down and hang out today.

Are you going to Big Boulder? If so, let us know how it was.

We will have to see if I can bring my GF over on a Sunday....

- amyn

Over from where?

We'll probably still come but I'm not sure if I can go tubing or not. I'll bring the video camera so I can capture all the shenanigans. :)

Back