• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL BIG BOULDER MEET???

xtascox

Hard-core CEG'er
OFFICIAL BIG BOULDER MEET @ BIG BOULDER in Blakeslee, PA.

Sunday January 27th at 2:45 P.M.

We are meeting at the entrance where you buy your tickets.

Last edited:
I don't skii/snowboard.:shrug:

I don't even know where the place is...but I'd be more than happy to hang out in the lodge with the cute women. (READ:WOMEN of legal age):laugh:

Alright so let's aim for sometime late January then.

The 25th, 26th and 27th are the last friday, saturday, and sunday in the month. I can't do the 26th until around 5 or 6 since I have a swim meet to coach that day.

So whats the vote?

im free when ever. january i wont have the license back yet but i will at the end of Febuary. But i like january better anyhow. just let me know whatsup and when everything is.

Glenn- There are mucho hot hot women there. Might not be at the bar tho 18-20 :rolleyes:

No can do on the 12th and the 19th of Jan. Any other time is fine. So far any weekend in Feb is fine.

Last edited:
It's located in Blakeslee, PA near White Haven off of route 940. You can find directions at http://www.bigboulderpark.com

Coming from north or south I would suggest taking the turnpike(476) as it is the fastest route.

So let's get an idea of who's coming:

1. xtascox
2. kidSVT

They are open till 8pm on Sundays so what time do you guys want to go? I was thinking around 1:00?
the evening rate kicks in at 3pm there. 3pm to close lift ticket is about half price... unless we want to ski all day(i would lol) we could meet around 2 and just get the cheaper tickets.

edit: SUNDAY NIGHT SPECIAL (Big Boulder ONLY) - $20 Snow Pass $10 Rental 3pm - 8pm
First Come First Served Basis. NO RESERVATIONS or ONLINE PURCHASES

1. xtascox
2. kidSVT
3. LUCA
4. Ken
5. I8RICE

1. xtascox
2. kidSVT
3. LUCA
4. Ken
5. I8RICE
6. Ian