• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL BIG BOULDER MEET???

Sorry guys, I'm out. :(
My ankle isn't doing so good right now so I'm going to stay home.

I want pictures! Don't come back without some. :laugh:

I'm out cause school has pooped on my life. :cry:

Sorry guys I can't take out hours out of sunday because i'll already behind the 8 ball as it is. :nonono: Two weeks into the semester and 8pm is the earliest I've come back to the dorm all week. And thats because the building is closed...

Ok let's get an official count of who is still going.

Put down whether you are skiing/boarding or tubing:
1. xtascox (Alex) - boarding (but I'll tube if no one else boards or skis)
2. Glenn and Leyna - tubing
3. ducttapepro03 - ?

redneckboader, you still going? We have a race don't forget!

I'm so glad this meet is just like every other meet! Starts out strong and falls apart right before.

:p

I'm disappointed that I won't be going. I think I really need to stay off my feet, that was the advice of the physical therapist. For once I'm going to listen. LOL!

:p

I'm disappointed that I won't be going. I think I really need to stay off my feet, that was the advice of the physical therapist. For once I'm going to listen. LOL!

Yes you need to rest! You don't want to take the chance that your ankle won't heal right because you didn't give it a chance to heal. Rest up and get better Christine!

:blackeye: 14 to 4...

3. kyle - skiing

:blackeye: 14 to 4...

3. kyle - skiing

Come on guys, I know some of you can still make it!

Kyle and Glenn(and Leyna) I'll see you guys by the ticket area, and I'll PM both of you my cell # in case we can't find eachother.

I think I'm done with "planning" a meet completely. From now on I'm just going to say, "Hey, this is the day we're doing :censored::censored::censored::censored:...and show up if you want. If not oh well."

Back