• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Did you drive it? When I did I ran it up a bit 6k+ and the alt light blinked on. I asked Bob about it and he said it was a shift light..... LOL but then I told him these don't have a shift light and showed him it was really the batt light. He was right up front in saying it was a rebuilder. Maybe he did get sideskirts he didn't have a line on any when I looked at it. If it had had tan interior I'd have gotten it ....... :laugh:

Was the CEL still on?

Nope, I didn't drive it. It still doesn't have side skirts either -- I went by it earlier this week. :) Shift light -- LOL! :laugh:

SVT exaust with glasspack resonator

SVT exaust with glasspack resonator

SVT exhaust with the resonator replaced with a thrush glasspack, $100
Sounds deep and quiet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WTB -- 98+ Contour Rear Mudflaps

WTB -- 98+ Contour Rear Mudflaps

Not an SVT car, and bad wet winters around here so mudflaps are a necessity. Looking for a new or almost-new pair of mudflaps for the rears on a 98+ Contour.

WTB: Lowering Springs

WTB: Lowering Springs

I'm just looking into some used lowering springs someone wants to get off their hands.

Thanks!

'99 SE Sport V-6 5 speed 93,300 miles

'99 SE Sport V-6 5 speed 93,300 miles

I originally bought this car new in January '99. Thanks to the CEG site all maintenance is up to date and it even has a brand new sunroof motor. Interior is good, the paint is shiny and it runs great. If you know anyone who is intersted let me know. There's a lot of good miles left in her. Here's my Craigslist ad: http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1394292064.html

Looks like a really nice one. Why are you parting with it? Whoever gets it make it part of the deal they have to join CEG & NW forum..... :cool:
AF

I originally bought this car new in January '99. Thanks to the CEG site all maintenance is up to date and it even has a brand new sunroof motor. Interior is good, the paint is shiny and it runs great. If you know anyone who is intersted let me know. There's a lot of good miles left in her. Here's my Craigslist ad: http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1394292064.html

I expected Aussie to chime in on how much he HATES green SEs.
Almost as much as he hates owners of SF svts and vegetable oil burners.

Looks like a really nice one. Why are you parting with it? Whoever gets it make it part of the deal they have to join CEG & NW forum..... :cool:
AF

'cause I just bought an A4. It's too bad Ford didn't bring us the latest Mondeo or I would probably have stayed in the family... And I love the green!

'cause I just bought an A4. It's too bad Ford didn't bring us the latest Mondeo or I would probably have stayed in the family... And I love the green!
PIC13.jpg
Yes it does add a bit of color in a crowd.... :laugh:

PIC3.jpg
I think it looks better with a flag on it..... :cool:

PDXSVT is just pull'n your leg.... mine's green, one of the only tropic green SE's around most SE's were amazon green.... LOL

AF

Maybe mine would sell quicker with a flag. I do have to admit the green looks a little wimpy next to those black bad boy cars. So far no responses on my ad. People really do seem to ignore these cars.

Anybody want a free pioneer 45" projection tv? It still works and has a great picture, but the tv tuner is bad. That means you have to use rca or s-video connection. If you have a vcr/dvd combo that lets you change channels on it you are good to go. Or just use it for movies and video games. It was too big for my bedroom so I got a plasma. The wife wants it gone!

Anybody want a free pioneer 45" projection tv? It still works and has a great picture, but the tv tuner is bad. That means you have to use rca or s-video connection. If you have a vcr/dvd combo that lets you change channels on it you are good to go. Or just use it for movies and video games. It was too big for my bedroom so I got a plasma. The wife wants it gone!

Can you send me a picture of the TV? A front shot and side shot should do. If you could measure the cabinet base, that would help!
nick1855@gmail.com

I'm going out of town until the 12/27, but I could take it off your hands then :) if the size is right of course.

Thanks,
Nick

Once again im thinking of selling my 98 csvt with bad motor, perfect for the 3L swap.Silfro 115K mint sideskirts and jack points very clean mnb interior,front bumper crack from foglight down. omp strut brace, ground control coil overs with B&G springs, clean title. Not perfect but whos is? Oh yeah new tires on svt wheels. No intake manifold stuff or bumper inserts but with stazi and a ''S'' vin 3L those are of no concern. If anyone in interested i have and can take pics, price is negotable, cash talks i want to get my mustang going full strength this summer for P.I.R. And having 4 cars/prodjects without being Mr money baggs its been tough. Im throwing out 900$ for a number. PM offers/concerns. Or for faster reply troydaggs@comcast.net

Back