• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Anyone local need a drivers side bottom cushion in MB? Its in very good condition. Its the cushion ONLY, there is no trim or motors. If you're local you can have it for free, but if I have to box it up and ship it I would want $PM FOR PRICE bucks. Otherwise it will go to the recycle center in a few days. My cell is 503-730-0975

2010-09-25%2011.47.17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CEG Special: PM FOR PRICE firm for the red dragon. You can find a description on page 17. Current mileage is 115k and the deck is a jvc kameleon with dvd playback.

Last edited by a moderator:
PISTOLS FOR SALE!

Beretta Neos target 22 with 2 mags and redot. Very clean shoots amazing. 225

Beretta Bobcat (mini) with 2 mags and new crimson trace lasergrips. 350

Glock 17, 5 mags, 4 holsters, trijicon night sights, all stock parts plus extended ported Barrel to help recoil for those double tapp shots.
#13 recoil spring, reduced power firing pin spring, jaguar recoil rod all from topglock. Extended mag release, new York trigger with 3.5 lb trigger pull. Complete robar grip reduction with the heavy texture. 600
Mods and extras on Glock alone are over 450$, extras on bobcat are 275. Extras on Neos are 75. Great deals due to buying another Beretta 92 and a Beretta 22 conversion kit.
6205d4fd.jpg

2010-08-13082516.jpg

WTB: Passenger-side 98+ Rear Tailight

WTB: Passenger-side 98+ Rear Tailight

Daughter just got swiped in her Contour that I built for her. Luckily no one was hurt, but her passenger-side tailight lens is smashed. Anyone got one they can send up norther? PM me with price and shipping to 99803. Thanks!

Anyone have some Focus SVT Wheels here in the Northwest? Tires not required. Cash buyer. I'm in Olympia, WA. PM or EMAIL me at dylanhouston at gmail dot com

Thanks!

You and me both. I've been looking for a set of 5-spoke FSVT wheels for about 4 months (and counting). I have even emailed local Focus SVT owners that have their car listed on Craigslist, seeing them with custom wheels with a *possibility* of having the stock set stored away ...but NOPE.

I *may* sell my recently acquired #1587 '99 Tropic Green SVT. It was somewhat of a compulsive buy about 6 months ago and since I've been working for Audi for awhile now, I've been eye-balling an S4. I hate to part with this MINT Contour, and I still may decide to keep it if my 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee does sell first. I have too many cars and cant justify adding another.

This car is an early '99 with return-style fuel injection, which is a good thing. Currently has 107K and is my daily driver for the most part. The previous owner garaged it at home and at his office where he works as an Engineer and you can see the paint is near MINT. He was also a non-smoking, NO kids household and I have yet to drive with a passenger. The rear seats have never been used, other than to apply leather cleaner/conditioner. Even the floor mats are like new. The engine has only seen Mobile-1 full synthetic every 5,000 and I just changed it myself 40 miles ago.

Over the last couple of months, I have been buying parts for upgrade and maintenance & they include:
-100K tune-up items such as plugs, wires, filters, belt etc.
-Bilstein struts w/ 5k miles
-Autobahn 2.5” drop springs w/ 5k miles
-Moog strut mounts / bearing plates etc.
-Focus SVT cross-drilled front rotors
-Full Pre-95 Mystique Dash and floor console conversion (Thx Aussie Ford for the hook-up!)
-OEM CD Player with maybe 5k miles on it as each owner always ran aftermarket decks.
-10” bazooka bass tube
-New COA of car build number plaque order from Ford $40 bucks (wowzers)
-New bumper build number stickers #1587 in white
-New metal-style water pump (installed 200 miles ago)
-New alternator (installed 1,000 miles ago)
-New Goodyear Eagle GT tires (about 5,000 miles ago)

Car needs NOTHING!

If you're looking for a Rare “like new” 1 of 503 ever made Tropic Green SVT, this is it. I guarantee you will NOT find a cleaner one. It was bought new here in Oregon. I have the Carfax. Never wrecked. Never abused. Clean clear Oregon Title.

Please text, email or PM me anytime. I'm located in Gladstone, Oregon.
Low-ball offers will just be ignored. I'm not in a hurry and am not tight on cash.

Adam
503-730-0975

2010-07-16%2018.20.59.jpg

2010-07-16%2018.20.36.jpg

2010-07-16%2018.20.21.jpg

2010-07-16%2018.21.22.jpg

Parting out Svt

Parting out Svt

Parting out a Svt if anyone needs parts let me know by PM or text me at 5035103316

Need a Duratec motor...

Need a Duratec motor...

Any type...2.5 or 3.0, SVT or not. On the cheap. Locally.

Anyone have anything? It's for a friend.

98 se waterpump went out on my wife. ATX is almost shot, but it still runs and drives (and overheats now :)) Car has new tires, and grey leather interior in good condition. Shoot me an offer for the car or major parts. I don't want to part it out unless I get a decent offer on the interior or something.

Hey Guys and Gals
I will be getting rid of a 99 black and tan svt in the next few days or weeks. I'll list all the goodies and spare parts that I have to match it. I want to give you guys the first shot at getting this vehicle before i put it out on the open market. I will post pics and give full details in what has been done and hasn't been done in the coming days and weeks.

Here is a link to some pics i took today march 19th: http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/McJesse_Wells/SVT%20Pics/ Using Brother in laws photo bucket

List of things done
1-30-09 New Tires, Inner Tie Rod
2-13-09 Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, E- Brake Cable
2-16-09 EBC Pads and Rotors
3-20-09 Bat Struts Auto lite plugs Taylor Thundervolt Wires
9-22-09 Alternator, Axle

Last edited:
In need of a right side shock

In need of a right side shock

I need a right side Svt shock I have a parts car I well trade anything u want off of it

local part out in Burien (Seatac) t-red/tan svt
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/2320779814.html
This ad is for just the wheels but he is parting everything.
Just bought a great condition front svt bumper from him for $50

From what I gathered, the car has 150k there is no tranny, front and rear bumpers, side skirts. Still has spoilerless trunk, doors, hood, engine including throttle body, full tan svt interior in good condition, exhuast...ect. Nice guy.

hey locals! parts for sale

hey locals! parts for sale

i have had a parts car that i am just about done pulling everything off of so i have lots up for grabs and need some help pulling the heads off the car so if anyone is in need of something let me know
and also let me know if u would like to lend a helping hand on the heads thanks
number is 5035103316 names justin i can also ship if your not close to me

Free svt front bumper. T-red and has some scratches and a pretty good scrape on the passeger side. It is not cracked though and includes the foglights and mesh. It would be good for someone who would want to paint it a different color anyways.

silver frost svt doors missing drivers door but the other 3 are perfect with glass and all looking to get like 200$ or somehting just make me an offer call/text/PM me 5035103316

As soon as I get the title from the state in a week or two, I will be selling my '96 GL Zetec 5-speed. I picked it up to drive 2x a week this fall for work, but on my original pre-buy inspection I missed something that I can't fix that will make it "undriveable" (at least legally until fixed). This car will either be a Bodyman's special, or a parts car, depending on the skill and intent of the buyer.

The reason I'm selling it is that when I got it home and popped the hood (yes, I know, I should have done that BEFORE buying it), the hood shifted significantly and I couldn't get it closed. Upon taking the car apart to investigate why the driver's side hood hinge was moving, I saw that the mount for the hinge has torn away from the body. I don't know body work or welding, so this problem is not one I can fix.

The car runs FABULOUSLY, and drove great, though it needs the IAC cleaned/replaced and probably the IM gaskets as well. Timing belt was supposedly done 17k ago, the clutch is almost new, both the motor and trans are tight. Interior smells like smoke from the previous owner but is in really good condition, as is the rest of the body (minus the hood hinge and LF fender).

So again this is either a parts car or a bodyman's special.

***Edit: Sale pending.

PM me if interested. I will not part it out at my home, I need to move on and find the car I will end up driving this fall.

Last edited:
Does everyone here in the NW that has a 98+ Tour have the updated cupholder? I have several to part with and will make you a very good deal if you need one..... PM me.

Soon I will post them in the other classified adds.

Regards,
AF

Back