• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

383881_2770158168708_1100593826_33046321_312829447_n.jpg

374721_2776883496837_1100593826_33050502_361098042_n.jpg

parting out this car^^ (the red one) only 50k on it v6 auto. suspension and engine gone and a few other random parts.

One guy said he would do 500 with tires I offered 400 without he said not at this time. Other set never got a response on.

Anyone wanna give away a 3l plastic intake?

I'll take a case of beer for: 04-05 intakes or a 06 Mazda 6 3L plastic upper.

BTW if ANYONE wants a stock SVT Moonroof with glass/shade/motor/housing/etc come and get it. I'm stuffing it in the garbage can if I don't get this thing out of here ASAP. I think it's in perfect shape. A guy gave me a pile of stuff a while back so I have it. I never had plans to use it.

What kind of beer :) lol

Also ill take the sunroof stuff if its free.
I can come up next sunday or have a buddy pick it up that lives by you. Lmk.

PBR 16oz cans, 24pk is $18.99 (non sale price too). I get it at the Liquor Barrel about 2 blocks from my place. Back right corner of the store in the cooler. It's called a pounder pack.

What intake did you want? Send someone over so I can get rid of this stuff please. :)

What kind of beer :) lol

Also ill take the sunroof stuff if its free.
I can come up next sunday or have a buddy pick it up that lives by you. Lmk.

Do you need the sunroof stuff? Otherwise I'd like to button hook ya on it. I've been meaning to get parts so I can figure out what size gear broach to buy to make the stinking gears out of brass or steel. I can drop in on PBR's for that stuff also. 48 cans should make for a good weekend. ;)

All you neef is the gear B? I need the glass, motor track all rhthat crap my gear is good though.

If I can get the motor from you when your done I see no problems :)

Since crazytalk seems to be ignoring me. Im inneed of good sunroof gl&ss. Plz pm me with what you have.

Theres an ad in performance sec of a guy near st.cloud looking for one.

Found someone to take it off my hands for $50. I'm happy. That St. Cloud guy didn't want one too bad. He replied back and asked for the y pipe only. Why the hell did he post an ad for an exhaust if he wanted a y pipe?

Back