• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

I'm not converting to returnless as I thought, so I have a new in box Motorcraft PFS289 pump. $PM FOR PRICE OBO.

njohannes+contourorg@gmail.com

(I'm kind of forgetful about checking this site, so feel free to text/call me at six one two two nine three six six five five)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of selling my SVT..

1999 Black and Tan
12x,xxx miles

PM me for more details if you're interested, I posted it here because I'm sort of close to Minnesota :)

WTB: 16" Wheels

I'm looking for any 16" Wheels that will fit my contour. It's for my "cheap" race car, so curbing and scuffs are OK, as long as they hold air and can be balanced.

A/C compressor out of a 99 cougar, spins freely prefer local pm or text 319-573-0807 for price and details

SVT parts for sale.

All out of a 98.5 SVT Contour with 125k~ miles.

- stock differential (36k~ miles on dif)
- I have the 2.5L engine block with oil pan still attached
- Stock exhaust manifolds, Y-pipe and Cat. I did not do any cutting when removing this part of the stock exhaust. These can go really cheap all as one piece if needed.

I'll add more when I have time to do some inventory of what I have left. I'm finishing up a full 3L swap so if it's not used it can most likely go.

I would rather avoid shipping this stuff so local is best at this time. I drive between St. Paul MN and Hammond WI every day of the week so that's why I'm posting here.

Last edited:
Entertaining the idea of trading my 17" FSVT 5 spoke wheels w/worn tires for a set of E0 or E1 wheels w/good tires. May also be interested in 15" SE wheels w/nice tires.

Thanks,
~J

parting out a 00 white cougar
i know the engine stuff works on the contours but ill just post everything i got
if its not listed pm me and ill see if i have it
engine is being sold complete and everything mtx is being used for a atx-mtx swap
Taillights $PM FOR PRICE
fuel pump $PM FOR PRICE (not pulled yet)
Imrc box $PM FOR PRICE
Sunroof motor $PM FOR PRICE
Starter $PM FOR PRICE
Alternator $PM FOR PRICE
a/c compressor $PM FOR PRICE
roush spoiler $PM FOR PRICE
rear hatch $PM FOR PRICE
rear bumper $PM FOR PRICE
speedo cluster $PM FOR PRICE
exhaust manifolds $PM FOR PRICE each
power lock/window buttons
grill $PM FOR PRICE
radio bezel $PM FOR PRICE
HVAC controls $PM FOR PRICE
Headlight control $PM FOR PRICE
Stock cd player $PM FOR PRICE
Mass air flow $PM FOR PRICE
Idle air $PM FOR PRICE
Coil pack $PM FOR PRICE
Visors $PM FOR PRICE

Edit: You are lucky I am in a decent mood today...NO POSTING PRICES IN THE LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS!!! -ElKy

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for a spare for a 98 svt, the white aluminum one
any aftermarket 16x7 wheels for my 98 svt
also loooking for 215x40x18
235-75-15
225-50-16
thx

Have 3 tires which I think are 225-50-16 if you need those. They aren't perfect but if you want them come get them for very cheap like buy me a beer and get them out of my garage cheap. lol

Anyone have a junk 2.5L laying around? Really just looking for one with block/heads. Valve covers wouldn't hurt either though.

Shouldn't have scrapped the one I had from the Cougar I guess :eek:

FREE!!!

2.5 Duratec w/210,000 miles. Includes valve covers and timing chain cover.
All other accessories, ect. will be removed.
I have hoist and will assist in loading.

looking for a trunk lid with good rear reflector and no spoiler, post 98. no rust, but minor dents are ok. lmk if you have anything. i may have parts to trade. thx.

have a front bumper for sale, not perfect, but better than destroyed,pm if interested.

Looking at selling a few things off my Cougar:

-Custom 3" borla exhaust. This exhaust has no cat in it. It connects directly to the short y section on the stock or MSDS y pipe so you don't need the straight cat section any more. It is 3" from the y pipe section back to the split where each pipe goes to 2.25". The 2.25 sections are from the orginal true borla exhaust. The tips are the original 3" rolled chrome tips. I'm looking to swap down to a 2.25" or 2.5" exhaust and depending on the exhaust I might do a straight swap or ask for a bit of cash.

-I currently have a spec 3+ with the lightened pressure plate option. It's always been perfect. Mileage is around 5-7k if even that. I want to swap back to a stock SVT clutch. This spec 3+ clutch is by far the best option for a high horsepower drivable car. I'd sell it outright (not looking for a ton of money) or trade for a SVT clutch (plus cash if it isn't perfect).

-Might be selling my Baer front brakes because I want to downsize the rims to something I can drive in the winter. I would need a set of stock calipers, brackets and rotors.

PM me if you have any interest in anything.

Back