• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No more SVT!!!! (Hopefully not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fine, sorry about the banning comment. if he wants to pm me no problem.

took offense at him going after matt. if he didn't want to be called a moron he shouldn't have made light of the deal thats all. he brought the stress on himself, I wouldn't have bothered him in the least during this time if he didn't make the comments, so again I may have been out of line myself but he brought some if it on. no one wants to bicker if it's okay to get nasty with each other fine, I've been stressed myself with posts on here but move on, couldn't help myself this time maybe I should have. It was hard to read the post and understand this person, I felt the same way has matt I just didn't post it. I felt really bad about his car and cared about his health, but at the same time he wrote haha it confused me, like it was a joke.I haven't seen that kinda reaction on here before and missed the pirates one obviousally and felt it had a negative effect on the group is all, if we get pissy we atleast put a smiley face or something letting each other know our feelings, didn't see it in that post. it's not nice going to meets and such when you have run ins with guy's in your own chapter in the forums so I was trying to give a big to the point clue, don't come in here messing with good standing members when you yourself haven't had time to prove yourself is all, why should a person who has spent years here feel uncomfortable to around or go to a function. I'm not saying that is the case now but if this gets out of hand and this fella gets a little more aotta hand it could come to it.oh well, it is the way of the new world which I limit my exposure to. I have no problem with him if he wants to be respectfull, thats all i'm saying. he coulda just said yeah I was a moron and shrugged it off.

bloodyTomFlint okay you are first.

Last edited:
I know the one time I was in an accident I didn't have my seat belt on. I ALWAYS have it on, but this one time I didn't. Funny how that works out sometimes. I was going 30 mph down the hill in duluth (Kind of like San Fran) and a woman ran a red light and I t-boned her.

I was simply saying "thanks for stating the obvious". Also, while saying that no one's perfect and people of all ages and driving experience get into accidents.

If someone has a problem with that, I'm not so sure I'm the tool. :shrug: (I.E. don't take things so personal)

I put 'haha' because humor lightens the mood. Yeah of course it's something serious, but if I put 'haha' and try to laugh it helps the mood and makes me realise there's so much more to life and that I should just move along and learn from my mistakes.

Didn't know it would be taken the wrong way.

Anyways, probably picking up an '88 Ford Ranger extended cab from a buddy for 500 bucks that'll be a sweet beater in the meantime. :cool: .

Last edited:
it comes out different when we all calm down.not going to rehash it. I pmed you to end it. It's time to let this post die and move on.

Too bad I didn't just die that night.

Dude, what is up with these posts man? Why would you ever think that way?:shrug:
I bet your depressed and all, I know i would be. I always get anxious when something bad happens, but thats no reason to start thinking crazy thoughts.

its just a car man...life goes on...i know it feels like the end of the world, but you will get another car wether or not you have insurance on it (that happened to me and i ended up with another CSVT)

Dude, you survived it for a reason. Make the best of it and start to move on. Dwelling on this and starting to think like that is bad news! Thank your lucky stars that your guardian angel was with you at that moment, don't wish the opposite. Sorry for the loss of your SVT and best wishes with your recovery and finding a new ride.

Kyle

Think of me as a prick if you want but please please reread my PM and act upon it. Like Frosty said, you're still alive for good reason.

Damn these people on another forum are being complete a-holes about the accident saying I 'deserved it'.
They say now I don't have a car to 'kill someone with'.

Meanwhile they probably drive home drunk every saturday night after they party with the same ugly loser friends they always party with every saturday night.

No matter who you are, no one deserves to potentially die. They don't know the circumstances, they don't know the situation. They act like they're "holier than thou" and they never drove wreckless in their entire miniscule lives. I wish I could meet these fools who drive POS subarus and think they're Porsches and give them a piece of my mind along with a brick to their face.

Meanwhile they probably drive home drunk every saturday night after they party with the same ugly loser friends they always party with every saturday night.

what? dude you realize how stupid that sounds, right? you cant just accuse a random group of people of being alcoholic losers just because they criticized you for going 70 in a 35 and wrecking your car

keep it in perspective

chill out. when it all comes down to it, it's a 10 year old ford (before i get flamed yes i know we all love them. i love mine too) youre lucky to be alive

again, keep it in perspective

dude, you can take your bat and ball and go home if you want. you can't rewind time and change the accident but one the you can do is learn and this is what llife is about .here are a couple of quick lessons.

1. if you don't want poeple judging for doing something stupid don't post about!! you didn't hit your hand with a hammer while drinking 10 beers, you drove a car very fast and crashed it, so yeah it scares people, the poeple reading this could have been coming in the other direction and you could have killed them, it's that real. I am now retired but I was a firefighter/emt for 16yrs and have seen many lives riuned by this I know what I'm talking about.I have been cutting people out of cars and listening to the screams, and I have seen death many times you have not, save yourself the chance and smarten up, think of this if you did hit someone can you do the time.

2.you could have listen to me and let the post die, pmed kim and had her lock it.not responded anymore. not felt the need for attention. good way to keep the hole from getting deeper.

3.you need to grow up a little more or maybe you do need some help, maybe go down to the hosp er and see pes. who the heck posts they want to die, and what reaction did you want from us, more pitty or what. now you have made it harder on yourself to fit in by thos comments,and your gonna get mad now, you should have just stopped.

I think you need to chill, grow up a little, think before you type and you will be fine. in time this will go away, we all move on in life so will you.

This is where youth shows its weakness. Instead of manning up and taking responsibility for driving over the speed limit and not wearing a seatbelt, he chose to strike out at us, instead of taking the responsibility and saying "you know what? you're right." But, no, it would seem he was expecting something along the lines of "you poor thing" etc.

Denis Leary said it best. Life sucks. Get a helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back