• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hella angeleyes

for anybody who installed angeleyes. did you wire them into the stock foglight harness and if so how im wiring incompetent, or did you use the switch provided
-Jon

I would recommend tapping into your parking light wire. It's easy to access as its right in the corner of your headlights and you can run the wires without them being seen.

I had my LED underbody kit running completely off the left parking light since LED's pull very little power.

did you have to keep the relay on so that tyhe fogs will work, what im planning to do is wire the trim ring into my parking lights and make the fogs turn on with the stock fog switch
thanks
-jon

for anybody who installed angeleyes. did you wire them into the stock foglight harness and if so how im wiring incompetent, or did you use the switch provided
-Jon

I had a buddy of mine install them for me. He wired them up with the stock locations and to the headlight switch. didnt use the switch that came with it. Also, i recomentd you do the fog light mod. Where your abel to have the angels eyes on with the parking lights on. It looks sick. very nice.

heres a link to it

http://www.contour.org/mods/mods.php?s=howto&displayid=7

i was looking for one in the old and new forums in about every place i could think of, if you can find it please post the link
thanks
-Jon

i just got them in today and they look great i just needa get silverstar bulbs to match my headlights
i wired the trim rings to the marker lights and the fogs to the stock harness, ill post pix in a few days wen i get them

heres a pic of my angel eyes durring the day(cant seem to get a night pic to turn out to well)

Picture223.jpg

i knew some one was going to ask that... the reason is..the guy who wired them in for me said that they aim on the ground better in the postion they are in. (hardly noticible in person) and dosent bother me at all

Back