• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Next Florida Meet

• 1 Double Bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Double Beds (2 room suite)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well who going is actually 21? Everyone?

IF I end up going (hopefully not in a contour), I wont be staying. Who knows for sure :shrug:

Just so you all know, saturday night is meet/race night in orlando. The meets, where you wont get hassled by cops unless your a dipstick and do something to warrent being hassled. The meets take place on SR50 and Orange Ave in downtown, usually get going around 9 or 10 pm. Parking at times comes at a premium. People out there are usually pretty nice.

I might be able to make it for the meet. But if everything goes well on my side, i definately wont be in the contour. If thats ok?

Robert

Jim, the 18th of April is a Wednesday....

Dam fat fingers! I'm down for the 18th then. I'm definatly old enough to drink, (43) but usually don't so maybe I'll play drunk transport for the night. As long as there are no "instant A-hole with alcohol" types.

Jim T

If I could find the parts I would even put my side skirts on!

Just so you all know, saturday night is meet/race night in orlando. The meets, where you wont get hassled by cops unless your a dipstick and do something to warrent being hassled. The meets take place on SR50 and Orange Ave in downtown, usually get going around 9 or 10 pm. Parking at times comes at a premium. People out there are usually pretty nice.

I might be able to make it for the meet. But if everything goes well on my side, i definately wont be in the contour. If thats ok?

Robert

That's cool Rob, we will just have to kick you out of the photos ;)
Let me know for sure if / when you will be driving up. Maybe we can cruise up together.

Here is what we have so far....

Brent372 / SVTFlea (Brent / Kim)
svttour (Sam)
KerryKool (Kerry)
RandyCSVT (Randy)
Jthursby (Jim)
grahamb
mart_svt not staying over Sat. night
fordman302 (Joe) – pending transmission replacement
KingpinSVT (Chris)– maybe on short notice
RobSVT-t (Robert) - maybe
HollyRollerzC3 (Kyle)– awaiting answer

Well im deff in.Cars in shop right now trans is there LSD is there should be done by Monday or soo..If everything goes as planned.Drove up to BAT today and picked the parts up..Tranies nice..

Im wondering if i should make up some shirts and sell them at the meet..Brent remember that shirt i had at the last meet..Altho its not going to be .Com.LOL..They will be iron on transfer..black..white shirts.But if i get enough sold before hand i could get them screenprinted..price will be the same as the GB i started before..Need atleast 12 people to buy before i can screenprint other wise they will be iron on transfer.Price per shirt for iron on transfer will be extremely cheap we are talking pocket change.It will be a angel eye headlight design on back with the CEG logo on front..Let me know guy so i can get some shirts ordered and done.Sizes small-XL.XXL is extra leet me check my old GB prices to match them.Any interest?

I know Kim and I want them. I would just make up some iron-on transfers and sell them at the meet.. but that is just me.

Iron on is just the way the picture is put on..I probally wont have enough people to want them to screenprint so iron on is simpley a print and iron it on to the shirt.Very durable still we did them for a soccer team and they still looks great been bleached etc..You only need XL so there is no up charge..Your fine..Its the XXL that has the up charge..

Oh !! You are going to make iron-on shirts.. I thought you were just going to sell the iron-on's themselves... That's cool.
We are in for 2 XL's

Back