• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Next Florida Meet

• 1 Double Bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Double Beds (2 room suite)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
OK....
We have decidied that interest is enough to plan this out.

We will meet in Orlando on April 14th... lets say about 11 AM

The park is called Kissimmee Lakefront Park <link>

Perhaps dinner on I-Drive and then either a party at the hotel or some nightlive at Universal

The hotel is Howard Johnson's express <link>, literally right across the street from the park. Rates are from $59 to $99 per night.

Once we get some confirmations on here, I will call the hotel and see about a "Group Rate"

Sunday, I think breakfast and a group car wash before heading home.

We have decided on Orlando so that we can get a bigger turn out. South Florida is kinda far for people from Jacksonville and other areas to come to. Orlando is very central to most of FL and maybe we will even get some people from GA to head down.

Nobody likes getting up at the 4 AM and driving 4 or 5 hours then to have to drive home until 2 AM. That is why we decided on overnight.
We will probably head up Friday night and welcome anybody else who wants to... ...

Lets do it !!!!

Last edited:
Im in. Hopefully I will have the turbo installed by then. :) It keeps teasing me just sitting here in my living room lol.

Well i just blew the trannie this morning at 5am coming home..Left fluid all over the road..Woops..I hope its fixed before this meet so i can make it..

LOL rolling out the LX..I think its going in shop this week..No time to do it myself this time..Just replaced the trans 6 months ago..The place thats doing the install is a top notch transmission company that does alot of work for my moms work..I told her he messes my car his A$$ is grass i usally dont like letting someone work on my car without me there working on it as well so i know its done right...But i got a new job and just no time..

I'll be there. This time I will hopefully not break anything the day before.:crazy:

I just my rims today also from KingpinSVT (Chris) so hopefully he'll make it. And the Hotel thing is a great idea!

I am down for the 14th. Orlando is much better than Miami for me. Sounds fun! I just installed my Mirko this past weekend. Need to show it off.

Joe, you blew your trans?? I hope you get it up and running soon!

I am down for the 14th. Orlando is much better than Miami for me. Sounds fun! I just installed my Mirko this past weekend. Need to show it off.

Joe, you blew your trans?? I hope you get it up and running soon!

Awesome.. We'll put you down and see you there !!!

OK.. We are going to be contacting the hotel soon to find out about a group rate, however, would anybody be interested in pairing up to share a room with 2 double beds (not with me...) discuss this on your own with fellow CEG'ers and PM me...

I am posting a poll here, for what type of room people would want.

Please only answer the poll once you know for sure you are going to attend.
Please PM me if you are coming up Friday night and will require a 2-night stay.
If you are going to be pairing up with another CEG'er in a room, please MAKE SURE ONLY 1 OF YOU ANSWERS !!!

Thanks !!!!

Last edited:
Back