• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Next Florida Meet

• 1 Double Bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Double Beds (2 room suite)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well it doesn't look like we will have enough rooms for a group rate, so I am going to suggest that each of you book whichever rooms you want.

So how would we get a group rate discount? If we save more than we would if we share a room, then lets go that route. If not, then we could stick to the original plan and share a room if necessary.

I was looking at the hotel webpage, and realized that maybe the best room deal would be the:

" 2 Room Suite W/Kitchen/Nonsmoking Sleeps 6/2 Full Baths And 2 TV'S/ Bedroom Has 2 Double Beds".

6 people might be a lot, but 3 - 4 seems OK, and the suite's listed as $98.95 + tax = $111.81. This would be cheaper per person than 2 individual rooms. If others want to split one, say so & I'll plan on doing this instead of a room with 2 double beds.

BTW - the "non-smoking" part's important to me.

i'll share in this suite, as my lady will not be attending with me

Change Of Plans !!!

Change Of Plans !!!

OK Folks...
After getting some information from friends in Orlando, we have deicided to change Parks and Hotels.

The Park we will meet at is Turkey Lake Park, here is a link for information.
There is a $4 admissiion per vehicle to the park.

Here is the address of the hotel we will be staying at:

Quality Inn and Suites
5635 Windhover Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 370-5100

You can get info on the hotel at the company's website, here.
Prices range from $59.95 for a single queen to $69.95 for 2 doubles or a king. A 2 double suite is $84.95

In general, these rates seem a little lower than the original choice.

This location is much closer to area attractions such as I-Drive and Universal.

Get with the people you will be sharing rooms with make your reservations if you want to stay over Saturday night.

See you all there !!!!
Lets make this a great meet !!!

anyone wanna share one of the suites with me? i dont even snore for crying out loud!

Brent i have your hood support for ya..I ordered some lift supports from redlinetuning.

I had those put on about a month ago and there awesome. I just did some work in the engine bay and that hood prop would've been in the way 80% of the time. So ya, I like 'em.

Oh and what happen to the intercooler kit? Did you get it Brent for the intake? I just need my pipe and t-bolts clamps and I'm ready to install.:cool:

Yeah that darn support is always in my way..I hoping i get everything done that i need/want to get done before i take it up to Orlando.

I had those put on about a month ago and there awesome. I just did some work in the engine bay and that hood prop would've been in the way 80% of the time. So ya, I like 'em.

Oh and what happen to the intercooler kit? Did you get it Brent for the intake? I just need my pipe and t-bolts clamps and I'm ready to install.:cool:

I have decided not to mod the Zetec right now. Focusing on the SVT instead. Damn having 2 'Tours is cool, but it some ways, it sucks...

Back