• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had already decided the park, and the date.... jsut call that park, tell them we have 55 people, and reserve a pavilion, if people don't show up, no big deal....!
Exactly....... You can expect 55 but hey they might not all show up lol

Possible hotel for the meet.

Possible hotel for the meet.

OK..

I found a Travelodge on St. Pete Beach (and I mean ON the beach).
Rates vary quite a bit from $88 - $133.
Not bad considering the location.

Here is a link to the hotel website.

Lets have some input from everybody and then I will call and see about a group rate.

OK, it appears this thread is dying, so I'm giving it a boost!

Kerry: did you call and reserve us a pavilion yet? And how about an official list of whos attending?!

1. HolyRollerzC3
2. MrsDillaKilla

I'll be going, and I may even be going in my SVT. I am still selling it, but I dont know if I will have it sold by then.

No matter how many times I try, I can't seem to get through to a real person. I've E-mailed them and hope to get a response soon, but I will continue to try and reach someone.

Edit: Wow, right after I e-mail them I get a call. I got a few more numbers to call now.

Edit 2: Well we may have a problem, we're third in line on a waiting list for reserved shelters. But most reserved shelters are from businesses which reserve a year in advance, so cancelations happen. But we still have a chance to get a shelter if a few of us get there early enough. Shelters 10, 11, 12 are first come first serve and the park opens 6:30-7am. We only need 5 people there to hold the picnic tables for the ~50 people showing up *cough*. If it comes down to it, we can do that, but the people that travel from outside tampa, probably wont make it there as early.

Last edited:
Kerry, maybe we can get a little mini meet at like 530am for breakfast for 5 or 6 of us, so that way we cna get there early to get that damn pavilion!!

If we had me and wendy, randy and his wife, and you, thats five... good idea or no?

I am going to kill myself for saying this, because I usually go to bed around 3am(ish) but I might be able to get there early with you guys...

Don't expect me to be nice that early though, I will most likely be really cranky and mean. :mad:

Sounds like a plan. If Joey Contour can make it early, that would work even better.

We still have a few weeks to plan this, so if, by some chance, they give me a ring and say one is available, I'm grabbing it.

Is the Hotel Brent found good with everyone? And start thinking about what you guys want to eat. We can wing it like last time, or plan in advance.

Edit: Oh and if any of you have friends in the area, give them a call and see if they want to come by for the day. I'm not sure how picky they will be about the amount of people.

Last edited:
That sounds dirty >.>
wasnt meant to, but their insurance company is taking forever to fix his SVT, and its very annoying and frustrating for Brent! This couldn't have heppened to anyone less deserving...

Kerry, maybe we can get a little mini meet at like 530am for breakfast for 5 or 6 of us, so that way we cna get there early to get that damn pavilion!!

If we had me and wendy, randy and his wife, and you, thats five... good idea or no?

Kyle..

Kim and I and come up the night before and crash at your place and roll out really early to be there when they open as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back