• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next Florida Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this one, I can obviously - most definately do.

Ft. De Soto - you can park in the lots right near the pavillions. I was just there last week for a lil kickball w/ some friends.

This is a map of the grounds, with all the pavilions etc - so you can see. You pretty much park right next to the pavilions.
http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/maps/color/amenities/FORTDESOTO.pdf
Skyway side, like someone asked, is 13,14,15 i believe - but good luck with those. :crazy: If we can't get those, we should try for one near the bathrooms (1,2,6,7,9,10) :cry:
We had 7 last week, good spot - nice open areas, cement bbq grill, close to north beach, etc

If I can help at all, let me know.

That helps out a lot. I was calling some of my friends that might have been there before and none of them have.

I was caught up with a lot of stuff this weekend and didnt manage to call them. I'll try and give them a call tommorrow to find out whats available and pricing. That map is helpful.

I just called the park...the only shelters available are 3, 9 or half of #1.
We need to have a MINIMUM of 50 people to even reserve one, although they are free.
Also, there is a triathelon going on that morning and there will be road closures from 730 am to 930 am.

wow, there goes reserving one eh... i hope we can still get one, or lie and say we have 50 people!

Well, there are other parks available...

To name a few...Taylor Park in Largo, Philippe Park in Safety Harbor (a little out of the way), and Lake Seminole Park (which is real close to the go-kart place BTW.)

If you guys have you heart set on Ft. Desoto park, I'm sure there is a way to have the meet there.

No other parks.
This one will provide all that we need, plus AWESOME photo ops on the Skyway side.

Sure we will have 50 people (wink wink).....

I know Kerry is really busy lately, I just didn't want any of us to think this meet is dying out or anything.

SO - with that said I suppose since I am just as close I can help out in any way I can. I just don't really know what we need - PM or post anything and i'll try to do my best. :crazy:

I know Kerry is really busy lately, I just didn't want any of us to think this meet is dying out or anything.

SO - with that said I suppose since I am just as close I can help out in any way I can. I just don't really know what we need - PM or post anything and i'll try to do my best. :crazy:

hotel info, times, what kind of food, after the meet and greet activities(karting) and the such!

I sorry its taking so long guys to plan this meet. I was going to do it this week but I had some serious pain on sunday and last tuesday I had a cyst drained. But I did call a few parks but need more info, so tommorrow I will give them all a call and see what info I can get out of them.

But if you guys have any idea what you want to eat, shout it out here. Hot Dogs and hamburgers worked, but we'll have to bring a frying pan to properly cook the hamburgers. And the Caramel apples and cool whip salad(or whatever it was called that JJ made) was a big hit, so I expect those to be there.

But in the mean time, Percocet is good. :cool:

CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!CARMEL APPLE SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just excited about the meet. I will make an appearance as a troll though

we had already decided the park, and the date.... jsut call that park, tell them we have 55 people, and reserve a pavilion, if people don't show up, no big deal....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back