• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new wheels?

what ones do you guys like the best? i still have all 3 sets

Ha, I'm about to be in the same boat (if the new ones arrive before my 18's sell). If I couldn't use the money, it'd be tempting to keep all three - y'know, just to have options if one wheel ever gets a flat or something. :crazy:

Personally, I love multispoked wheels on SVT's, but I think the first set would look great with all of the CF accents on your car. If they were the same size, I'd tell you to put two of the first on one side, and two of the third on the other, and then shoot some pics SVT4STV-style.

But by all means, let the fuzzy one take his half-ton wheels back, lol.

They look nice!

I think they would look good with the centers Black Chrome and the rest silver. Not that you need to change them

they came with 2 centercaps. the guy said he had the other two and when he found them, he'd call me and ship them out. well, i tried calling his phone and it is now disconnected.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol. nah, that would take me forever. it took me long enough to clean them today

i dont see any OZ's anywhere :confused:

These you retard.
silfro3.jpg

I think the chrome ones would definitely look better on a darker colored car.
I like the newest set of wheels the best.

Back