• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detroit Bound Yo!

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Hey,
Im lookin for someone to follow me down to detroit so I can drop my car off to scott's (bagged) so it can get the full treatment. I'll pay for gas, besides, its a good chance to snag what you need parts wise, brotha's got everything, trust me, sometime this week if possible, shaun?
Get back to me if you wanna road trip it up, only about 3.5 hours from Hamilton.
Cheers,
Keith :laugh:

Hey man, I dont think I can, I have exams everyday and then saturday Im goin to check out that black CSVT, if something changes I'll let you know a.s.a.p.!

- Sean

No problem man

No problem man

Hey,
Get your school taken care of first, then your ride, then me.
Its just the pecking order man, totally understand, well have to hook up soon, I wanna check out your new ride when you get it!
Cheers,
Keith

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks for the offers guys, the car will be going over to detroit tommorro to starts the transplant and other various mods. :laugh:

As for the modification

As for the modification

Yes,
I have been to house now a couple of times, and ya, your right, its a gold mine of parts.

As for the modification, well, lets just say Im leaving that all up to Scott. We have worked out the major details but I am leaving it all in hands and I know he will do a bang up job, this man knows what the hell he is talking about.

As for the details (shaun), I guess where all gonna have to wait until the meet on May 10 to see it. Hang tight, Im just as excited as anyone to see and feel what its gonna drive/look like after he's done with it, hopefully I'm done all the body work to it before the meet also? And for anyone that hasnt got the chance to check out the "bagged" tour up and personal, this thing is one sweet piece of machinery.

Cheers,
Keith

Tours Is Gone

Tours Is Gone

So thats it, the work has begun, unless Bagged, Reebs, and company just got hammered last night.

So I drove all the way down there, talked for a bit, put up with some insults about some of the gay :censored::censored::censored::censored: I did to my car (all in fun) and drove off all the way to the border with the keys to my tour in my pocket, had to turn all the way around to bring them back.

Stay tuned for some pics of my car in the works, and of these guys smashing some parts they thought were gay. LOL

Cheers,
Keith

So thats it, the work has begun, unless Bagged, Reebs, and company just got hammered last night.

So I drove all the way down there, talked for a bit, put up with some insults about some of the gay :censored::censored::censored::censored: I did to my car (all in fun) and drove off all the way to the border with the keys to my tour in my pocket, had to turn all the way around to bring them back.

Stay tuned for some pics of my car in the works, and of these guys smashing some parts they thought were gay. LOL

Cheers,
Keith

What were these things? Just curious

Just the cover in the engine bay that says 2.5 Duratech. It was a really gay blue that I had painted anyway. LOL. Dont need it anyways now.

All in due time

All in due time

All in due time my friend, gotta get the tune from Joey, I even scored big and got AliasJerks ST200 rims for my tour and some snazzi side skirts.

As well as Im replacing the stock bumper with the AAS front, I really dig it, but not the rest of the kit. I cant wait to see it myself, bagged just gotta getter done. Scott if your pokin around, getter done, this weekened we'll have to get drunk and have a white trash bbq on the front lawn.

Cheers,
Keith

Hey,

I'm pushing for this weekened, but its all up to scott and how everything goes. There's alot of ground to cover with the 3L as well the asthetics.

Im gonna head down this weekened and help out as much as I can and do some small stuff, like pull the dash out (warped) and put the new one in and a few other minor things. If all goes well it should be home on Sunday.

Cheers,
Keith

Back