• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New ride, still a Troll

Trapps

Track Marshal
First ever pick-up truck for me. So for I'm very happy.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Bad in black. Don't squarsh the doggie. Anyone else notice Chevy stick the bowtie in the same spot as Ford now on the tail? Big and in the middle.

WEEE! PUPPAH!!!!!

So did the truck replace the mustang or what? Either way, incredibly good truck, I always tell everybody, if you are getting a new truck you cant go better than an F-150 for value over money.

6.5' bed
Power tie, LOL. Only on speshul days! :troutslap:
Mrs. T now drives the Mustang full time, F150 for me. Expedition is gone.

Anyone else notice Chevy stick the bowtie in the same spot as Ford now on the tail? Big and in the middle.

I miss the old days when the tailgates were stamped Chevrolet or Ford, none of this tiny, out of place, emblem ****.

I love the new Ford trucks otherwise though..... especially with a turbo diesel.

Bad in black. Don't squarsh the doggie. Anyone else notice Chevy stick the bowtie in the same spot as Ford now on the tail? Big and in the middle.

I hated that, I thought it was big and tacky. Give me a small badge over a gigantic one any day.

Does every Michigan house have a single-lane driveway? :crazy:

Looks good! Love the dog too.

nice truck! but i suspect you'll be asking for the stang back sooner or later, or you'll get it back for the winter like you already said. i think you might ask first though!

Back