• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NEW MEMBER! Bought CSVT (pics)

Very nice SVT. The rims do look alot better than i thought as well. Welcome to CEG. Lots of great info and people on here. Just make sure you use the search feature before asking any questions. You've been warned:)

Magical mind reader in guessing a cars value I see.............. I have a question, how many miles are on it?

little higher than normal on the miles 149K. Clutch and Flywheel were just replaced less than 400 miles ago. (got receipt from previous owner)

Not sure if the springs are Eibachs or not. I bought it like it sits. It does have a ton of stereo stuff in the trunk and the battery is relocated back there....That may be causing it to sag in the back. I believe it has Coil overs in the front as well.....

Last edited:
35W and 35E with that kind of climate, and that weather is in the DFW area of Texas..

...so you're already selling it? A buddy of mine down in DFW sent me a link and asked me about the car. :shrug:

Back