• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

you're a sick sick man. limme see what I can find.

you want me+her, her+car, or just her?

...idk why I'm givin you choices

its pretty clear cut .... just her or just her+car .... was already know what you look like ....

and I do remember meetin her at the car show in epping last fall.

Bob's g/f is very nice. We like her.

Yeah... I'm surprised you say that. She was having a bad day when you saw her and did NOT want to be there.

a picture of you and her. You both are coming to SZ I hope right?
Have long have you been dating her and she goes to college with you? :cool:

I wish we could go to SZ! But I just won't have the money this year. Too many things to buy for the car =)

We've been dating for just over 3 years. We were high school class couple. We now go to different schools, but we're doing just fine.

Yeah... I'm surprised you say that. She was having a bad day when you saw her and did NOT want to be there.

I believe some of us met her at another meet once before that Epping dragway meet.
I think some of us were hung over at the Epping meet, so we didn't notice that she was having a bad day. lol

I believe some of us met her at another meet once before that Epping dragway meet.
I think some of us were hung over at the Epping meet, so we didn't notice that she was having a bad day. lol

Before Epping? I don't think so...

I know Brian and Tony saw her at the WPI show last spring. I think those were the only two events she attended.

She isn't too fond of my car obsession, but after 3 years, she's coming around. :laugh:

Did you bring her to a fall meet once? or maybe it was that Newport meet at Jeremy's. I could swear we met her before.
Maybe you posted pics of her once and it only felt like we met her. lol
I'm frickin retarded. :laugh:

Before Epping? I don't think so...

I know Brian and Tony saw her at the WPI show last spring. I think those were the only two events she attended.

She isn't too fond of my car obsession, but after 3 years, she's coming around. :laugh:

I hope my gf comes around on my newfound obsession, LOL. She gets so mad when I say I'm gonna be doing something involving the car. She won't even let me change her valve cover gasket the next time I see her cuz she wants to spend as much time with me as possible and not as much time with CARS. :laugh:

BTW, boobs are good.

Did you bring her to a fall meet once? or maybe it was that Newport meet at Jeremy's. I could swear we met her before.
Maybe you posted pics of her once and it only felt like we met her. lol
I'm frickin retarded. :laugh:

I'm gonna go with you being retarded because I didn't go to either of those meets :laugh:

I hope my gf comes around on my newfound obsession, LOL. She gets so mad when I say I'm gonna be doing something involving the car. She won't even let me change her valve cover gasket the next time I see her cuz she wants to spend as much time with me as possible and not as much time with CARS. :laugh:

BTW, boobs are good.

Don't get me wrong... she still is bothered by me working on cars all the time and such, but she finally realizes that it's like therapy for me and I need it.

BTW, boobs are good.

OH COME ON! i dont mind your car obsession, but when you spend all of your money on your car and then treat me to Mcdonalds...thats when i hate it. another thing..YOU HAVE A ZETEC!! i mean if you had an awesome car i could understand..but it's a regular automatic sedan..now give me SOME credit bish!:cool:

Back