• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Well... contraceptives weren't exactly around in 2,000,000 B.C. :)

Now... well... we can enjoy "practicing" all we can since preventative measures have been created.

Yeah, before we (mankind) would actually have to be responsible for our actions. Now we can screw around all we want without a care in the world. :shrug: But even with all the advances in contraception people are still idiots and can't figure it out. :nonono:

Yeah, before we (mankind) would actually have to be responsible for our actions. Now we can screw around all we want without a care in the world. :shrug: But even with all the advances in contraception people are still idiots and can't figure it out. :nonono:

OR you have the 14 year olds on maury that are desperate for a baby..dumb kids.

18 is a good age. Out of school so if get someone prego, then you can take care of it better

17/18 is good.

You're either out of, or nearly out of high school. And at that point, you should have an idea of how to be smart about it.

That being said, I know someone who got pregnant in high school, had her child, and still managed to graduate. But that's not always the case.

i know a couple of girls like that. but they werent bright to begin with.

18 should be the legal age for everything. if i can get girls prego, go to jail as an adult, go to war and get shot, i should be able to drink.

but enough of that rant. umm party tonite hope to see some boobies!!

or girls making out

or me making out with girls

or getting laid.

or a fight

or a wet tshirt contest.

Last edited:
i know a couple of girls like that. but they werent bright to begin with.

18 should be the legal age for everything. if i can get girls prego, go to jail as an adult, go to war and get shot, i should be able to drink.

but enough of that rant. umm party tonite hope to see some boobies!!

or girls making out

or me making out with girls

or getting laid.

or a fight

or a wet tshirt contest.

It could turn out to be two guys having wet tshirts because of a fight cause the one guy laid the other guys girl because he was making out with his girl and you end up punched in the face....and then girls will feel sorry for you and make out with you or point and laugh.

Back