• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Reebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah and its only making him look like an immature middle schooler. i haven't gotten s*** like this for dancing since i was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Especially from steeda, who, from what i could tell should have graduated high school and college by now, But then again...

Who cares what I look like or what you think I look like. 99% of the EGL's love it. They think the same thing I am just the Voice of EGL.

You probably haven't gotten **** for dancing since then since you're soo big and fast:rolleyes:

I think I graduated high school since its my 10yr reunion this year. Got a couple USAF AS degrees and like 3 classes short of another AS degree. But really that has nothing to do with anything. We are talking about you and your FABULOUS dancing career.

WOW I was gonna continue on but, I don't need to. Does your mom know you have a penis? Freaking Ballet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously spit my drink all over the monitor hold on.

OK Im back. Tap HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Ohh god, I never thought I would see the day some dweeb on ceg calls me out then turns out to be a freaking ballet dancer. You should have worn your toootooo to the Tony Packo's meet.

umm... yeah guys dont wear tutus. sorry to break it to ya steeda. Its too bad that you spent your time getting sweaty with guys and i spend my time getting sweaty with girls, looking at hot girls in leotards and tights and then got to do lifts and such with them. Not to mention giving them back massages after class. thats right deffinitly gay

Who cares what I look like or what you think I look like. 99% of the EGL's love it. They think the same thing I am just the Voice of EGL.

You probably haven't gotten **** for dancing since then since you're soo big and fast:rolleyes:

I think I graduated high school since its my 10yr reunion this year. Got a couple USAF AS degrees and like 3 classes short of another AS degree. But really that has nothing to do with anything. We are talking about you and your FABULOUS dancing career.

im still in school so no i don't have a career yet, maybe i will idk yet.

Ohhhhhhhh back rubs.

This dude reminds me of a bloodhound gang song : I wish I we're queer so I could get chicks

HS Football > Fairy Dancing END OF STORY EMO BOY!!!!! Maybe you can make a Musical about the time you spent on CEG and sell it to someone. Clay Akian can play you in the Musical

Yeah, using "I see chicks in leotards and crap" is my reason for dancing is just a pretty lame excuse... and it's the same thing Cheerleaders say.

Where are the mods, this **** is such a waste of bandwidth.

find one,(besides steeda), i didnt start this but im not going to let them just walk all over me.

Also, i never said it was my reason for dancing, it was a comparison. I like to dance, obviously you immature machos cant handle a small amount of individuality and any femininity, sucks to be you i could really care less. Steeda, one im not gay and two im not an emo kid. The closest i get to "emo" on a regular basis is the band "Haste the day" and "Endwell", don't think you have heard of them though.

I think your keyboard much be broken... because I think you just called me a Tool... but obviously you meant "really freakin' cool"

Umm Pudmunkie is the EGL mod you think he doesn't know about this thread? Its to funny for him not to laugh about it.

Individualism as you call it? If I have to dance and act fruity in the pants I'll do without the individualism thank you very much. It really has nothing to do with you. Any dancing dude is def under question.

Whats never stopped is you being a gigantic f'n tool on the internet. Wish I could be that cool.

You do wish you where this cool, don't ya cupcake. Maybe you and Devanmc can meet up, put lipstick on each other then plot to kill me. All while dancing to the broadway musical RENT!

no, you don't have to dance to have individualism, its just one form of it.

so question like any respectable man would, Don't just assume somethings. i would of had no problem if you had asked.

You do wish you where this cool, don't ya cupcake. Maybe you and Devanmc can meet up, put lipstick on each other then plot to kill me. All while dancing to the broadway musical RENT!

stop picking musicals, broadway theater and dramatic arts for your examples, they have nothing to do with my type of dancing.

My thread couldn't be more off topic, but do I care? Hell no, this is entertaining to say the least :laugh:

BTW, Haste the Day is not emo; they can run faster than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back