• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

i need boob filled pm's, STAT!

stfu.gif

hahaha boobs are just fat. so basically you are staring intently at a girls rolls that just happen to have a nipple on them. the things i'd do to understand men and their sex drive.

hahaha boobs are just fat. so basically you are staring intently at a girls rolls that just happen to have a nipple on them. the things i'd do to understand men and their sex drive.

My opinion:

Women are a venerable work of art. Men are utilitarian. Women are creatures of beauty, and we can't resist them:shrug:

it's called instinct. there's nothing to understand. boobs may be technically fat, but i wouldn't call it staring at a girls "rolls." I tend not to look at girls with those.

well, what the hell do you find attractive about men? we're disgusting creatures.

i don't technically find physical things attractive about guys. i dont even know what i find attractive about them. I guess girls don't know what they want and guys want boobs. :shrug:

boobsboobsboobsboobsboobs
such a good name.

it's called instinct. there's nothing to understand. boobs may be technically fat, but i wouldn't call it staring at a girls "rolls." I tend not to look at girls with those.

Boobs and hips = fit for reproduction.

Male instinct = reproduce as often as possible.

i don't technically find physical things attractive about guys. i dont even know what i find attractive about them. I guess girls don't know what they want and guys want boobs. :shrug:

boobsboobsboobsboobsboobs
such a good name.

I stay persistant in my quest for box.... Boobs are cool but box FTW!!

Back