• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who would be up for a meet? (MN)

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
We should probably come up with a meet before the Summer is over. I'm not saying I want to organize it though :)

Usually weekends work the best for everyone though, so would people prefer a Saturday or Sunday? Afternoon? I know everyone is busy during the summer but if we plan it out a month ahead of time no one can come up with an excuse of not enough notice :laugh:

I'd personally prefer a Saturday afternoon around 1-3ish. Gives us plenty of time to hang out without wasting the whole day. I like meeting on the top floor of the MOA parking lot, good place for pics. If anyone would rather meet elsewhere just say so.

So lets hear if you're interested in attending and your preference for time/place etc.

do_it.gif
:laugh:

I would be up for it. 1-3 would work awesome cause then I wouldnt have to leave here at like 5 A.M. I know theres gotta be more people that wanna??? Fess up people!!!!

I would be up for it. 1-3 would work awesome cause then I wouldnt have to leave here at like 5 A.M. I know theres gotta be more people that wanna??? Fess up people!!!!

Yeah and It will give me time to clean my car that morning :)

We'll see if anyone else is up for it. If we could get more than 5-6 people it'd be worth it. Otherwise I wouldn't tell you to drive all the way down here :crazy:

Interested in attending:
1. Redlineracer12 - Tony
2. cnewton44

Hmm... I've done a meet there after work - it was fun. I dont know if I want to drive there on a Sat from North of Forest Lake...

Hmm... I've done a meet there after work - it was fun. I dont know if I want to drive there on a Sat from North of Forest Lake...

Are you complaining about driving from north of forest lake?! LOL Two of us would be almost coming from Canada if we go. :)

Yes I am - :crazy: Unless there is a point to going (dont get me wrong, its knda fun to stand in that windy parking ramp and look at cars) I'm not going to waste my time. My car is in not-so-good shape and there is nothing new to look at. Meh - could be fun, the last time I was there it sucked.

Yes I am - :crazy: Unless there is a point to going (dont get me wrong, its knda fun to stand in that windy parking ramp and look at cars) I'm not going to waste my time. My car is in not-so-good shape and there is nothing new to look at. Meh - could be fun, the last time I was there it sucked.

If you want to talk about cars being in so so shape. Look at my SVT :) Rear bumber needs work like you wouldn't believe. Have yet to see a 3.0L in person (how sad am I). Or better yet, you guys come up to duluth and we have a meet up here. Canal Park FTW!

Yessssss!!!! We could be like all the ricers and cruise the loop 1800 times.... Hahaha...
But seriously we could meet somewhere down there and then go somewhere to eat??? Just a thought I guess. Better than just standing around:crazy:

Dang this sucks for me, I've been wanting to go to a meet for ever but it never works out for me.
I'm leaving for Tulsa, OK to go to school in 2 weeks:( I really wish i could go, if the meet is set within 2 weeks from now i'll be in forsure!!!

We could do photo shoots...:shrug:

That would work for me. If it makes it easier for everyone we could meet someplace like Duluth it doesn't matter to me. 2 Weeks is pushing it. Very few people show up to these things as is so we need some advance notice to sucker more people in :) I'm sure we could find Foci and Cougars to meet as well if we're doing pictures and such.

Well ive got a 6mp camera so I dunno how well of pics ill get. There are some very scenic places to take pics though....

Hmmm dont tell anybody but ive made it to the cities in an hour and thirty minutes:crazy: :laugh:

Last edited:
From Duluth? Hah.... For Elraido it would be. Like I said before ive made it down there in less than two. Goin to back to the fifties last year:laugh: :crazy:

I've made it to duluth in about an hour and 50 minutes with a quick stop for bathroom :eek: I was movin in my old truck... (speedo went to 85 and lets just say i wasn't sure how fast I was going most of the way)

I meant for elraido lol for some reason I thought you two were closer to each other though...

I have a nicer 7 mp camera I can bring along most likely.

Back