• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new ride...kinda!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
No, I didn't get my car yet, it just left Oxford England on the 19th of March, but here's a couple pics of a very similar car, well except I didn't order my BRG MCS w/ Redwood Red interior:eek: I'm on target to get the car by April 22nd and after my 2nd test drive it can't get here soon enough! I even took the car through the car wash, big surprise huh:shrug:

image.jpg

Yes, the hood isn't closed
image.jpg

Can somebody get me a coat, please!
image.jpg

Ready to eat some tarmac!!!
image.jpg

Classic profile
image.jpg

While I was there the other day I struck up a deal with the boss and she said she'd swap out my chrome mirror caps with some stock white ones. The chrome ones come in the chrome lined exterior package and I really want the mirrors caps to match the roof, its one of those things the exclusive to Mini and just looks "right" on the car:cool:

Can't wait to see which wheels you choose for it.

There is this lady who lives in my subdivision who runs a clown service with her mini. I kid you not, true story. steeda made me think of this with all his clown comments. :laugh:

Btw...

Btw...

...That exhaust system I was talking about before is now out, its $900.00 for the cat-back and another $800.00 for the downpipe and high-flow cat. This produces an additional 27 hp and its already dyno proven! BTW this is W/O any other mods, so with the addition of a CAI another 5 hp or so shouldn't be a problem. The exhaust mod will have to wait till next year because my money is tied up getting into the car and replacing the runflat tires/stock wheels with the 17" ASA AR1's and P215/45/17 BFG KDW2's which should tie me over till next spring when I step up to an exhaust, probably the above mentioned one unless another quality company comes along and makes something less expensive but just as good. I mean I could get just the cat-back, but it seems the "bottle neck" is right off the turbo so why not do it right the first time, apply what I learned in the past and make it happen:cool:

Don't worry about the price, Roger. I was playing around on ebay and found a Carlsson exhaust for a Mercedes that cost more than my VW when it was new. :cry:

Don't worry about the price, Roger. I was playing around on ebay and found a Carlsson exhaust for a Mercedes that cost more than my VW when it was new. :cry:

Now THAT'S expensive:eek:

I look at it like this, if I can pay $950.00 for the exhaust on my old CSVT and it netted, well, how do I say this...NOT ALOT:rolleyes: , I can surely pay twice that for a proven 27 hp gain and then there's the sound, that's just a bonus:cool: The torque gains must be equally impressive, good thing I orded the factory LSD and will have the sticky BFG's to go along with it!

Needs less several posts with pictures of cars that are soon to be yours, but not yours.

Roger, see if you can find someone to build you a custom downpipe for cheaper. Maybe burrita could do something to help that community out.

Other than that. RIMS= the first pciture from the other thread makes that car look like:shocked: :drool:

this is the new turbo model right? looks good. id like to go test drive these myself actually. look like a fun canyon car.

Yeah its the new one and maybe after your test drive you'll be ordering one and changing that little tagline about hitting every gas station:laugh:

Back