• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Last Pictures Of My CSVT

yeah im just saying he can part it out get more money and get another svt. i dont need any of the svt parts. have a whole storage 10X10 filled with contour parts

Damn.... another Minnesota tour bites the dust. Things could have been alot worse, glad everyone walked away ok. Damn deer, I'll be sure to do my part to help thin out the deer population come Thanksgiving.... (deer meat is so tasty!)

When you part it out, I'd ask you to give us local guys first crack before you go public. Quite a few of us (myself included) are in need of various things.

It is. He bought an SVT too and he was forced to sell it. I remember it distinctly as he had to hide it from the wifey for a while lol

No the contour XKontour98 had was the one that I bought that got totalled in the summer of 2006 :(.

Sad to see the car get totalled, but glad everyone was ok :).

Aaron

Sorry to see your loss :cry:

And didn't you say you checked to see if anyone was in the other lane??? Is Minnesota confused as to what covers a two lane road???

100_3411.jpg

None the less, Glad you're okay!

I hate these threads. :( It hurts to see such beautiful cars beat up. Take the money from the insurance company and the part out money to buy another SVT!

sorry to hear the mis foutune, looks like you probably should have hit the deer instead

Sorry to hear about your car man. I'm glad everyone was ok. Hopefully you get enough money back to buy something you like. Maybe you can give that White 3L in the classifieds a good home

Sorry to see your loss :cry:

And didn't you say you checked to see if anyone was in the other lane??? Is Minnesota confused as to what covers a two lane road???

None the less, Glad you're okay!

That is what we call in these neck of the woods, a bike trail.

No the contour XKontour98 had was the one that I bought that got totalled in the summer of 2006 :(.

That one had like 200k + miles on it too.
Alex's was really nice from the pics I've seen.

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. Glad everyone was okay.

ZX2 eh? The contour itch will be back don't you worry ;)

Back