• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Answer Quick!!!!

Coutes

CEG'er
I found a hood exactly like the fiberglass one on andy's autosport. The only difference one says 95-00 and the other 95-97. In the pic they are exactly the same and have the same exact description. if they are not the same would the 95-97 one still fit my 2000 svt or is there that much of a difference. Please tell me they are the same because if so i can prob get us all a good deal especially since andy's auto doesn't carry them anymore!! I'm on the phone right now lol so a quick response would be very helpful!!!

http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/...ss_hoods/extreme_dimensions/extr00080365.html

Ok i talked to them and they told me the one they had did fit 95-2000 and were willing to sell it to me for the price of $165. The only problem is it is located in California and i live in Masachusetts. Shipping = $130.....Is there anyway to get around this? Could someone in the area buy it and ship it at a lower price and ill pay them that? I dont know if thats the standard shipping no matter what?

ehhhh so confused...Maybe there site is just wrong? Andy's auto says fits 95-00 and cost 170. This site i found says fits 95-97 but when i talked to a rep they said it would fit a 2000. They also had it listed at $415 original price until i showed them the andy's auto price and the matched it..

think its worth it with a $130 dollar shipping? is that a lot for a hood from CA to MA or sound about right?

all of my "go" mods are coming next year. i dont really have time to pull the engine and tranny apart this year. just your basic stuff so far, b&m, exhaust... stuff like that

The Evo hood was never made for 95-97 Contours. Extreme Dimensions supplies to Andy's Auto Sport, and they keep telling Andy's the hood fits 95-00. Andy's is just doing what their supplier is telling them.

I emailed them with the same concern and their response was there their supplier says it fits all years and if I had any further questions, email Extreme Dimensions instead.

And FYI, the picture of the hood on the website is not for ANY Contour, it's just an example of what the hood looks like.

so you think this would be a good deal...hmm i wonder if they would do a group buy i know that some other people on another thread i made about this were interested...

im interested in the hood but i want the carbon fiber version.

i dont think they had the carbon fiber version on this site....well they did but i was regular...not evo style

I already tried to purchase one today and they called me back and said that it is no longer available.

i'm not ordering from andy's auto sports...its another place i found online!!!

Everyone needs to stop with the "I want it in CF" posts. There was 20 ever made, and that's it. No one sells in CF.

What's left of the fiberglass version is also being sold off now.

Back