• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my 98

A clean ass fox body With t-tops is. And a four eye. Your seeing less and less of them. to many Aero's and aero swap's.

Did you get a different one? The last one I saw you post looked like a cobled together POS with like three different wheels, missing paint, etc.

Did you get a different one? The last one I saw you post looked like a cobled together POS with like three different wheels, missing paint, etc.

No the body is straight and clean on it. I have diffrent sets of rims. I put the good tires on there for the summer. The car is being painted of course its going to look not clean. The car is a resto. Deff not a pos. Will smoke any contour on this forum prob. You can look at the car. No rust No dents. just need to finish paint and interior. and a good set of tires on the rims. finding a 5.0 86 in MI in the shape it is is hard to begin with without spending over 5k for.

bring your mustang to spring zing. i'll bet my N/A 3L svt will beat your mustang. i beat those things(mildly modded) all day long

Back