• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my 98

if were gonna talk about driveways, this is me everyday :cry:

1zgc9bp.jpg

unless i'm more than 45º.. kkkkkkkkkkkk! :laugh:

so lets see:

Peeling crappily painted chrome strip
giant retarded whip antenna
ONE new rotor
One "ghetto-ass toolbag" in the passenger seat (probably trying to seriously look cool now using that as his baller-ass myspace picture)
repeated pics of a dirty ass paint chipped csvt at the end of a driveway

This is the cliffs notes of this thread. Have a good day. :)

This car has been on the slippery slope to fail ever since Steeda sold it.

not true, i have some pics of this car in my driveway before the last guy sold it give me a minute and we will compare:laugh:

here we go

DSC00271-1.jpg

DSC00272-1.jpg

DSC00273-1.jpg

DSC00274-1.jpg

DSC00275-1.jpg

DSC00276-1.jpg

DSC00277-1.jpg

DSC00278-1.jpg

haha my photo shoot of YOUR car is better than yours is

Sorry. "Ever since this kid bought it" is what I meant to say:laugh:

Dude, I'm sorry. You seem like a nice kid and all, but this was a monumentally stupid "photo shoot"

reminds me of a member on here who used to post pictures of his stock beige 95 mystique. oh, what was his name again?

Sorry. "Ever since this kid bought it" is what I meant to say:laugh:

Dude, I'm sorry. You seem like a nice kid and all, but this was a monumentally stupid "photo shoot"

Wasent ment to be a photoshoot. Everything is the same as when austin had other than the seats and headlights.

And im sorry i dont have the money right now to replace both rotors at the moment. Sorry i don't had a job the pays me good or that i can get hours in. I working with little money and i'm just keeping the car to where i can Drive it daily. Thats all i need it for now. One day all the little :censored::censored::censored::censored: will be fixed. (spring)

I hated the Racing seats anyway. WTF do you need racing seats for in a contour anyways?

should have paid extra for the headlights but we are only human. we all make mistakes.

And im sorry i dont have the money right now to replace both rotors at the moment. Sorry i don't had a job the pays me good or that i can get hours in. I working with little money and i'm just keeping the car to where i can Drive it daily. Thats all i need it for now. One day all the little :censored::censored::censored::censored: will be fixed. (spring)

Probably shouldn't own 3 cars if you can't buy a rotor.

Back