• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

molded svt side skirts. interest check/GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
these wont get hammered being that close to the ground? like going over speed bumps and what not? are we going to need to have Pole make us steel plates to protect them?

they shouldnt. they are going to be like the svt side skirts. in the fact that they will be the same shape and size but without jackpoint covers. so no steel plates. unless you want them:crazy:

if im not mistake those would be Razzi skirts. As i sold them to him...

what he is referring to are actual svt skirts that keithr molded...I paid the :censored::censored::censored::censored:er for the razzi skirts & never got them. I'd also like to know how someone managed to receive something they bought from him...

gl with the gb...skirts are a great idea

Last edited:
so far this is the way the list appears to me.... People let me know if I am wrong I just put in everyones name that said they were interested

list.
1. Black 98 CSVT
2. 99 red SVT -- depending on price and fitment
3. jlm98silversvt
4. SVTake2 -- interested but not in a hurry
5. FunInNorthDakota -- hey look its me

drat

drat

i still havent gotten home yet. this weekend is a busy one for me again. my friends at state want me to party friday then headed to syracuse sat night for another friends party. who knew college could take up so much time.

also we might be moving into a new house. that means for one i get a brand new work space which is huge but it also means it will set me back alittle farther.

would this be the full skirts? or would we have to send you ours?

just wondering cause i need skirts and would definitly buy these

well 2ksvt just lodt his side skirts, and mine are not in the greatest condition so as soon as pics are posted we should be in as well

well we are in the process of moving right now. so i havent got past mounting it on a board and filling holes and the ridges around the jackpoint covers with clay. it needs to be sanded down, and the mold made.

as would I but my interest level is high as I have been needing side skirts for years.

Me too. Right now I have no side skirts and it's been that way for a while. Would like to have them back on especially molded jack point inserts. So I'm definatly interested. Can't wait to see some pics.

well we got moved into our new house so right now i have to move some stuff around and sand down the clay and what not. ill take a pic of the jig i have made up. i can completely break the jig down so i can use the skirt on the car.

going to go through and do all the work on one side. from there IF they meet my dads standards for things i make(he really does things to detail, it pisses me off sometimes) then ill have to source a driver side skirt. hang in there guys. they should be ready as soon as the depression is over:crazy:

these will look exactly like svt sideskirts with molded jackpoint covers.

UPDATE:

Started sanding down the clay and roughing up the skirt. everything is going smoothly. should have the mold started next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back