• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MirkoRacing Official Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 4 bucks per set (screw and spring). I linked to the trhread where goonz posted pics of them installed above.

has anyone that ordered in the group buy Not recieved their splitter yet?

i got the email saying the curring would take longer than planned but even then he said the latest shipping would be is the 15th

tryin to figure out if im the only one... :-/

FYI to Springtime modders....

FYI to Springtime modders....

For anyone who didn't get in on this last group buy, Rosi has told that there are 5 splitters left :)cool: I just bought one and one other CEGer should've bought one by now). I emailed her first to ensure that I could still get the group buy price of $200 (plus ~$70 shipping). She said that I could & to follow the same Paypal instructions from the group buy- i.e. paypal $200 to mirkocar@garlic.com, as the price is higher on the website.

Again, I would first email Rosi at the above email address to confirm price, shipping and stock.

Hope this info is useful....

So is anyone using the mouting screws that come with mirko for each side? Whats so much better about these tacky deals anyways?:ponder:

ehfstud.JPG

Im using the mounting screws that came with the mirko on the side, they look fine and hidden cause I touch them up with black paint. Cant really notice it.

0a63e8a0.jpg

So is anyone using the mouting screws that come with mirko for each side? Whats so much better about these tacky deals anyways?:ponder:

I used the dzus fasteners on mine. the advantage two will hold the splitter on and you will be able to remove the splitter in about 10 seconds if you are not running the supploed brackets

disadvantage there will be a decent size hole in the bumper but most of the time the mirko will be on so you will not notice it.

also don't forget to check out Pole120's group buy for skid plates, protect those Mirkos and the paint on them, plus we have 10 interested people so the cost will be about $90 as listed

Last edited:
Finally got my GroupBuy Mirko even though I didn't order it untill about 2 weeks ago:laugh: so I figured I'd post some pics as I painted it...

2528810_24_full.jpg

2528810_25_full.jpg

2528810_26_full.jpg

Looks good! You didnt mount it before you sprayed it??

Here is mine. Getting painted this coming week! Installation was a breeze using the fasteners with the kit. I had to bend the metal brackets a little to get it to work.

cimg0251xti2.jpg

cimg0252xiq2.jpg

sure these are nice if you like quarter side holes in your bumper... not necessary.:nonono:

And yes I sprayed my Splitter before I put it on my car... why wouldn't you?
I just followed the directions. Installing it for the first time after being freshly painted just seems much more susceptible to scratches (especially black)? Maybe get a buddy to help you hold it while installing so it doesnt scrape on the ground.

it's alot easier to paint off the car, I went over to a shop that my friend works at and got it up on a lift to do my install... i suppose not everyone has those kinda hook ups though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back