• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MirkoRacing Official Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooo

1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel (PAID)
3. Nezerconezer (PAID)
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136 (PAID)
9. CSVT1214 (PAID)
10. Snipey (PAID)
11. SVT3Rivieres?(Canada)
12. BriceRice
13. mart_svt (PAID)

Just got my tracking number. Supposed to arrive the day after christmas.
So sweet.
Now I will get it before I have to pay my credit card bill which makes me feel better about shelling out the dough.

Bah. I got an email yesterday saying mine shipped and gave a tracking number, then 2 mins after, another email saying to ignore the first email and it didn't ship out as expected. Oh well, I won't need it till spring anyways.

Alright! They shiped mine out too. Suprisingly now I'm looking more forward to the day after Christmas the Christmas its self.

Just got an e-mail back from Mirko, said mine will be shipping out in the next 1-2 business days, :(. They shipped out 4 yesterday and the rest are not ready yet. Ohwell, It still has to be painted yet anyhow.

Finally picked mine up from UPS today. Looks pretty good, a couple of little cracks from transport I think, but nothing serious. Won't be putting it on till march, but going to get it all prepped now.

Got mine on Tuesday, sadly my power windows broke and there went the paint money, who knows when I'll get it done now. Oh and how the heck does this thing go on I didn't get any instrutions with mine.

Theres some instructions on here somewehre. I thought they said there was a hole in the mirko to attach it at the sides but mine doesn't have any. I'm gonna have a look around the site tomorrow and I'll post what I find.

Could you please post pictures of the shipped Mirko, that would be great. What did shipping to Canada work out to be? Ridiculous?

Install Discussion

Install Discussion

Theres a couple of references to the mirko install instructions which come with it, but I didn't get them with mine. If someone has the instruction can you please post.

Linky

Edit: Found the instructions - in the shipping sleeve.

Last edited:
I'm getting annoyed. They told me my shipment was canceled last week because other orders were ahead of mine and that they'd tell me when it is sent to UPS and they'd give me a new tracking number.

Still haven't even received that yet after 2 emails. What a Christmas present this is :nonono:

I'm getting annoyed. They told me my shipment was canceled last week because other orders were ahead of mine and that they'd tell me when it is sent to UPS and they'd give me a new tracking number.

Still haven't even received that yet after 2 emails. What a Christmas present this is :nonono:

+1

I haven't heard anything since that email.

sorry guys looks like om out of this one.
due to someone hitting my car in a parking lot and saying or leaving anything i now have to fix the danmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back