• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MirkoRacing Official Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an email from them today saying they will be ready to ship the end of this coming week. Just in time for christmas, yeah!. Anyone else getting theirs?

I'm ordering mine Friday or Saturday when a PayPal eCheck clears for me. I can't wait till spring to get it painted and installed. :drool:

Here is the information that we needed. Directly from rosi mirko:
Hi, Ireland shipping is about $300, way high and for Canada I need the address, incl city, province and postal code (zip code).

You can send a money order via US post, sure, as the splitters are gonna be ready end of this week or early next week...

Thanks! rosi

Sorry for the wait guys, It took a couple days for her to return my email. It also took me a couple days to get online. I am going to be sending my payment within the next couple days. I would like to thank everyone that is participating in this G/B. I can not wait until spring to get my splitter on!
Enjoy,
º∙ºDavid Franzº∙º

"you down with "SVT" yea, you know me"

You know this doesn't fit a Mondeo bumper right?

I have the Phase 2 RS body kit, which I know is different from the SVTC bumper. I am going to see what I can do with it. I have seen something similar to a Mirko on one before.

Its going to be a bit of an experiment, but it will be back up for sale if it doesnt work! :)

Thanks for the tip though.

I have the Phase 2 RS body kit, which I know is different from the SVTC bumper. I am going to see what I can do with it. I have seen something similar to a Mirko on one before.

Its going to be a bit of an experiment, but it will be back up for sale if it doesnt work! :)

Thanks for the tip though.
So you are gonna pay 570 bucks for this splitter to see if it works?
Wouldn't you be better off paying someone to mold one locally for that sort of dough?

There wasn't a specific number ordered, so I think if you follow the instructions for paypal you should be fine. If they sell out I guess you might have to wait a bit longer but it doesn't seem like too many people have paid as yet.

So you are gonna pay 570 bucks for this splitter to see if it works?
Wouldn't you be better off paying someone to mold one locally for that sort of dough?

I am going to have to bail, its a little too much for me. Anyone want/need my place? :(

Paid.

1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel (PAID)
3. Nezerconezer (PAID)
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136 (PAID)
9. CSVT1214
10. Snipey
11. SVT3Rivieres?(Canada)
12. BriceRice

Let's not wait two more weeks on this guys :laugh:

I have paid the $270 direct to Mirko. Rather than ask for a refund, does someone want to pay me and simply take mine?

1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel (PAID)
3. Nezerconezer (PAID)
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136 (PAID)
9. CSVT1214 (PAID)
10. Snipey
12. BriceRice

:cool:

It looks like I have been good this year after all! I hope it will get here by X-mas?

1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel (PAID)
3. Nezerconezer (PAID)
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136 (PAID)
9. CSVT1214 (PAID)
10. Snipey
12. BriceRice
13. mart_svt (PAID)

It looks like I have been good this year after all! I hope it will get here by X-mas?

1. Daves95Contour
2. Berkel (PAID)
3. Nezerconezer (PAID)
4. Icysvt?
5. RRT_SVT
6. rocketmanrw
7. Muskamike (Canada)
8. SVTC1136 (PAID)
9. CSVT1214 (PAID)
10. Snipey
12. BriceRice
13. mart_svt (PAID)
Yeah, I didn't think I'd been particularly nice this year, but hey, who am I to complain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back