• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet and greet PGH area

OK, so we're planning for next Saturday the 14th now?
Same location, say 5ish (should do at least an hour before sunset to get pics)?
-J

I'm glad my poor planning helped everyone, LOL. It'll be great to see everyone. This calls for a smiley:
smileyship.gif

Next Saturday sounds good to me. Glad this could work for everyone.

Randy, I'll be picking up stock wheels Wed so if you want I can either bring everything to the meet, or we can just swing by my place after the meet and you can get it all. I live like 5 min from Station Square.

Scott, it was Homer who had the Cobra. In fact I just talked to him today, I talk to him at least once a week. He's down in Florida now and still has the car. I really miss driving that thing.

Ryan, if you brother is going to be around tell him to stop down and I'll take him for a ride since I've gotten most everything install. Although its looking like the setup might change once again. I'm never happy. LOL.

Can the new guy come

Can the new guy come

If its cool with you guys I'm definatley there. The locations great for me, I live 5 minutes away, I can be there in about 1 min 36 seconds ;-] [pulp fiction. The wolf?] Anyhow hope that's cool, the svt and I are looking forward to it. Thanks

Ah crap it seems my family planned a get together for my cousin's B-day on saturday without telling me... so for now it seems I wont be able to make it...

I'll see what I can do... I might be able to work something out.

Do we have a specific location to meet in a parking lot at/near Station Square?

I'm kinda familar with the area, but we probably should have a defined meeting place, any suggestions?

Also, I think its getting dark by 5-5:30 now, just wanted to see what time we are planning on?
I guess it depends how important pics are, I'm assuming we want to do pics. Good lighting or a good camera work would make that less of a problem. Maybe even in a parking garage upper level?

Anyway, the only thing I'm doing Saturday is cleaning the car up and replacing a foglight I just lost this morning dammit :)

Also just heard my old roomate from college will be coming in and he might join us---he used to own a nice Cobra and was/is looking for a clean Focus SVT so he should fit in.
Later guys, J

meet place

meet place

Do we have a specific location to meet in a parking lot at/near Station Square?

I believe near the steamer wheel by the incline.

I'm kinda familar with the area, but we probably should have a defined meeting place, any suggestions?

Also, I think its getting dark by 5-5:30 now, just wanted to see what time we are planning on?
I would recommend that a little earlier for pics also.
I guess it depends how important pics are, I'm assuming we want to do pics. Good lighting or a good camera work would make that less of a problem. Maybe even in a parking garage upper level?

I know a certain person attending who does camera work. Kevin will be there with his Mystique and i believe he is planning on some picture taking since he does it for a living. :laugh: Oh and he is going to give me lessons with my camera:laugh:

Anyway, the only thing I'm doing Saturday is cleaning the car up and replacing a foglight I just lost this morning dammit :)

Also just heard my old roomate from college will be coming in and he might join us---he used to own a nice Cobra and was/is looking for a clean Focus SVT so he should fit in.
Later guys, J

See ya then.

I know a certain person attending who does camera work. Kevin will be there with his Mystique and i believe he is planning on some picture taking since he does it for a living. Oh and he is going to give me lessons with my camera

Yes sur...ill be there with cameras (and flashes) in hand. We can still get some good shots even with low light.

As for meeting, I think we should all meet in the gravel area near the steamer wheel at first and perhaps migrate to the parking garage close by. Im pretty sure there is no long tern (unattended) parking in that lot.

Regardless...it is a good place for photos...especially with the city in the background.

Randy...what kind of camera do you have BTW? either way, ill be able to help you out :)

See everyone Saturday!

I have an event in Chippewa that ends at 3, so I'll be up there as soon as I can after that, should be about 4:30 or so. I'll have to have my nephew wash the car tonight, and drive the backup car to the event. That way, the Pearl will be nice and pretty. :cool:

Back