• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet and greet PGH area

I love the les pauls, but I would need to get something with a PAF sounding pickup as brighter, lower output pickups tend to sound better through my rig than high output humbuckers. The Duncan JB I have in one of my modified Samicks is just nearly too much. Which is why I like the 1960 Reissue. That won't happen anytime soon though unless I hit the lottery because it's like 4-5 grand. :blackeye:

Anyways, cars right? I'm on the right forum? When are we going to do this meet?

I'm gone the weekend of the 24-26, heading to the beach. We also are having our Halloween Party on Fri. Oct 31, to which you are all invited. Good time, house done up, about 50-75 people (MUST DRESS UP), bonfire.

Homecoming is Oct 17, but morning would be ok for me that day.

Wow, I'm busy this month.:crazy:

I'm gone the weekend of the 24-26, heading to the beach. We also are having our Halloween Party on Fri. Oct 31, to which you are all invited. Good time, house done up, about 50-75 people (MUST DRESS UP), bonfire.

Homecoming is Oct 17, but morning would be ok for me that day.

Wow, I'm busy this month.:crazy:

The 31st is a Saturday, so is the party on the 30th?

I heard there's a hot new gay club in the strip district
wrong forum:help:

So, sounds like the first Saturday in November?
Any idea on a location?
-J

So much for getting this in before the snow. I'm debating putting the snow tires on this week.

weather.jpg

Wow so it's def been a while since I've been on here. I would be all about a meet, of course I haven't owned my SVT for a while now, but it'd be good to meet up with everyone. Ryan I haven't seen you since the Vintage! And Scott......well since you guys were putting on Ryan's headers. It really has been a while, I apologize!

Anyway if you guys are going for the first weekend in Nov count me in. And I hate snow as much as everyone else, but for once I'm looking forward to winter. AWD = fun!!

Randy, any interest in the SVT rear bumper and pillar pod we talked about oh so long ago in exchange for some wheel powder coating. I know its been a while since we talked about it, so if you want a memory refresh PM me.

Looks like I'm working that weekend, but I might be able to switch or I can do the evening, usually out by 5pm Sat and 1-2pm Sun.
Maybe Sat. night down at the waterfront or station square?
I think I'm taking the SSRs off this weekend and putting on the FSVTs with snows :(
-J

Well, seeing as how we have some musicians, how about the Hard Rock at Station Square? Any particular time for anyone? How's 5 or 6 sound?

Rob, good to hear from you again, hope to see you there!:cool:

Back