• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet and greet PGH area

Well, seeing as how we have some musicians, how about the Hard Rock at Station Square? Any particular time for anyone? How's 5 or 6 sound?

Rob, good to hear from you again, hope to see you there!:cool:

That could work. What if we all met a little further down, say where Kevin took the pictures for the calendar a couple years back. This way we can meet up, BS, look at cars, and then attempt to find somewhere to park in the madness of Station Square. Anyone else have input on this?

And we are going for Nov 7th correct?

Ok guys so what's going on for this meet? Are will still shooting for Station Square on Saturday around 5 or 6? The only potential problem I see with this, and why I didn't think of it before I don't know, is the fact that it is a Saturady evening and Station Square get's packed. With that said, would there be any complaints with maybe moving it to Sunday and doing a late lunch? Or are people alright with Saturday still? Feel free to thorw in any feed back.

Also Ryan, sorry to hear about the skirt. No worries though, only paint. ;)

I'd prefer to stick w/ Saturday. Sunday's are family days for me, then I get to run daughter back up to college. Besides, a broadside or two should clear out parking for us. :laugh:

5-6 sounds good to me, how about everyone else?

I'd prefer to stick w/ Saturday. Sunday's are family days for me, then I get to run daughter back up to college. Besides, a broadside or two should clear out parking for us. :laugh:

5-6 sounds good to me, how about everyone else?

Works for me. It shouldn't be too bad down there...

Ok let's stick with Saturday. Sounds good to me. As far as time goes, any complaints on 6pm? Also are we going to try to meet somewhere down near where Kev took pictures for the calendar a few years back?

For those who aren't familiar with where I'm talking about, I mean the road that leads into Station Square which runs parallel with W. Carson St, it leads to the Ampitheater and all the parking lots. The picture was taken down near the incline parking and kind of under the Fort Pitt Bridge. Just trying to think of an easy place for everyone to meet up, bs, then decide where it'd be best to park. Any thoughts or other ideas?

Crap. Can't make Saturday unless it's much earlier. I have to give my lead at a meeting Saturday night at 7, got my dates mixed up. I could do Sunday if you all want. Sorry guys. :nonono:

I don't think I can do earlier on Saturday. But I'll see if my other plans can be shifted. I could do sunday afternoon.

Where are we meeting? I don't know the roads in the area that well, I always park near the amphitheater and walk to anywhere else in Station Square

I don't know the roads in the area that well, I always park near the amphitheater and walk to anywhere else in Station Square

There is a a gravel area next to the amphitheater that has an old paddle boat paddle. We are meeting there...you cant miss it its right under the Fort Pitt bridge.

I gotta work both days.
Saturday I can do at 5pm or later, preferably like 6pm.
Sunday is less of a window, probably only 4-8pm I could make it.
-J

Well guys, hate to say it but I'm out on Saturday. Just caught word that the only time we can get the whole family together for my g/f's parents anniversary dinner is Saturday evening. Sorry guys.

Anyways with all the problems popping up, would it be better if we tried for next Saturday or Sunday? Let me know your thoughts.

Back